Forum - [Implemented] Warrior defensive skill - Enduring Rage

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Implemented] Warrior defensive skill - Enduring Rage  (Read 2051 times)

Akaru

• Lint
« on: October 23, 2011, 08:27:51 pm »
Enduring Rage (requires 10 points in defense skills, requires Smite lvl 1)
Upon defeat, the warrior utters one final cry, transferring his rage to his compatriots, healing them by 300% of his remaining fury, and giving them a 20% attack/magic buff for 10 seconds.

I mainly thought this up for two reasons: 1) The defensive build has one less skill than offense 2) Novice warriors being targeted first during TvT for KB reasons. Now players have to think twice about attacking weaker warriors, lest they power up the more experienced, powerful players upon their death. On the other hand, weaker players get a better fighting chance if the stronger players are defeated first.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:16:59 pm by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 03:20:56 am »
I really don't see weaker warriors being attacked over stronger ones. If anything, they are ignored in favour of stronger players, because they do less damage, and so are less of a threat to the relic.

I don't believe that giving them a passive buff that is supposed to make players wary about KOing them, independent of skill and gear, is the way to go. In particular, since all of the latter can readily be obtained by a dedicated player.

This has become an active skill, and added it. O_O
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:41:01 pm by toby »