Forum - [Fixed] More CtF Bugs unfortunatly

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] More CtF Bugs unfortunatly  (Read 2207 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:29 pm »
Cay gave me the flag, and i saw that i had her "vurnerable" icon on me. That's not supposed to happen right? also, the paths are really... wonky. Like, i try to get to the bottom lane, but unless i'm at the very end or middle and spam down, i can't go down.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:13:45 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:39:41 am »

Bugs are never unfortunate. This isn't a closed system (like many RO servers where people are clueless, or like huge servers where your feedback just disappears in the sheer number of other people's problems) - we are fixing those bugs, so they're gone. ;P

Anyhow:
- The Vulnerable debuff transfers. That's on purpose. If both teams hold the flag for a long time, you'll start getting increasing stacks of Vulnerable, so it will become harder and harder for both teams to hold the flag. After ten minutes (if I recall right, I didn't check the source), you'll take 100% additional damage, meaning that whoever has the flag will go down really fast.

Keep in mind, the debuff isn't applied if just one team has the flag, or if a flag keeps getting returned. You'll only start receiving it if both teams continuously have each other's flags.

- About the paths, I'll look at it, however, having a screenshot illustrating where you are, and where you want to go, will make things a lot easier in making those paths more accessible.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 09:48:14 pm »
Ok, i think i understand the flag part. As for the paths, i'll try to get an accurate image.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 10:32:40 pm »
Ok, i got one picture of a path where it's hard to manuver  http://myu.icyworlds.net:4901/data/screenshots/1466/41cda67c.jpg On both sides of the map, you have to press down near the center once, and if you mess it up, you have to restart it again. Also there's like this ritual thing (that's just me. sorry) in which the character has to walk to the very end and then jump down. It's a bit annoying because in this you are completly vurnerable and attacks like NF and FF ruin everything. There's another path but i havent been able to get a picture of it. (sorry, i keep having too much fun. ^^; )

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »

Alrighty, I'll see if I can fix this path. :3

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:33:20 am »

This path should be a lot more accessible now.