Forum - [Closed|Inactive] Healing item bug

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed|Inactive] Healing item bug  (Read 1794 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:07:37 pm »
Remember when cay showed it to you? well i checked, and it happened to me too. I'm not sure if it was a food item, i think it was. But when i entered the map, the healing stopped. No green icon, no boosted healing. just returned as if we hadn't eaten the item save for whatever health we regained before moving in.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:12:12 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 04:57:58 pm »

I reviewed the code for food items, and I still see no error.
Healing from food items will get cancelled if you enter combat for any reason, and that's that. Keep in mind that food items will keep healing while you are on the loading screen, so it could be that it expired while you were loading?

In any case, if you notice it again, tag your own session (by typing "/tag anything" without the quotes) - that will tell the server to not delete the session transcript when you logout, so I can review what happened. It doesn't matter when you type it, as long as it's before you logout. Though, it'd help if you typed it as soon as possible, because I can search for tags.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 05:24:46 pm »
I've specifically watched for healing to stop when changing maps right after eating the item, and could not reproduce the problem.

I assume that most likely the healing effect wore of while you were loading? The heals do continue while you are on the loading screen.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:11:37 pm »
Closed due to a lack of response. Cannot reproduce the problem.