Forum - A Yearbook :D

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: A Yearbook :D  (Read 2588 times)

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« on: November 28, 2011, 01:22:40 am »
haii =^-^=
 2012's a month away!!! So I was thinking that maybe everybody send in a few screenshots(with a little caption and the names of who they're with) of them with their friends doing bosses or just having fun in then they best few are picked to go into one big yearbook.  The n these could b sold in Saliko for a few gold.
*To avoid ppl sending in 50 screenshots there could b a limit of 10 per account*

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:17:21 am »
I think it's a good idea - but I have noooo idea how many would actually participate. ;P

Plus, I think the only person that was actually here for one year (save for myself) is Cay. Well, she could provide February at least.

Berry

• Noxxara
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:54:38 pm »
Oh yeah I forgot bout that xD I didn't even come in till the very end of may

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 06:22:16 pm »
How about a half-year book? XD

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 09:43:11 pm »
i think that maybe it could hold so far of special events. Like, the first picture ever taken, and from there on. Like a memory book til the present, and then a year book.

Berry

• Noxxara
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 02:14:22 am »
A memory book would b cool. It could have mayb something like a timeline. On it, it shows new bosses, lvls that come out, major events like the Halloween Easter and wut other ones they have, starts of new guilds, ashaya, the sniw arena.  Each month could have a page or two and then we send in our snapshots of these events
If not a half-a-yr book is always cool =D