Forum - Homes

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Homes  (Read 5324 times)

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 07:00:32 pm »
Well, I did it again, the above post is really from Orly ... I forget to log off her and back onto me.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 07:46:17 pm »
But what if your guild is small, or not interested?  Then could you purchase as an individual, if you are on the game a lot and want to make it a project?

Well, if your guild owns the room, you can still furnish it individually. You can set up ranks and such accordingly.

For the record, how many caves are available and how many are sold already?

You'd have to check in Blackwood - I don't have any records at hand.

Will there be more caves or is there a finite amount?

There will be additional caves.

If you go the Guild route, can low level guild members access the guild room?  They have to have a Saliko scroll obviously, but will any level be able to get their scroll enchanted to get to Blackwood caves?

You can summon them, and they can fly back, but for now there is no straightforward way to just get there as a level 10. There might be furniture in future that can act as a summon stone or summon target, but that's something still to come.

What is the first dungeon that drops crafting items?  Hollow Tree?  I ask because if the guild wants to do dungeons to furnish their room, what would be the minimum level to begin the hunt?

Hollow Tree does drop crafting materials, yes.

Yesterday I did a 'Goldilocks' and visited people's caves that weren't locked!  XD They are coming along nicely!  Please save one for me/Team Robot.

I'm sure there'll be enough left.  ;)

Oh, last question, how do i get the quest from rebecca?

She should offer the quest after you talked to her a bit.