Forum - Homes

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Homes  (Read 5320 times)

Cassadie

• Baby Bluebell
« on: December 18, 2011, 05:09:59 pm »
ok so the idea is to have this program on the game where you can make a home.
if there is already is a program for that please give me a link.

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 09:37:49 pm »
Nope we don't have homes xD.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 09:45:20 pm »
I think i've seen this one before. ^^; And i don't think that toby's going to insert this because, well, we have the Map Editor program which we can use (after he gives you permission) And something about the homes defeating the purpose of the game in the sense of it being a multi-player game. could be wrong on the second option though. ^^;

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 02:18:31 am »
The problem with houses is that the only thing they'd really accomplish is removing players from the "outside game world", as they sit in their houses - which is the exact opposite of what I'm trying to achieve. Quest hubs and villages exist to bring people together, and everyone being in their house, away from the game world, kind of works against that.

With that in mind, it would be a rather big change to implement with little (if any, at all) benefit for the game, really. There is the map editor, which you can use to design your own map - but even that is barely used.

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 11:40:05 pm »
Heehee...."outside game world"....irony xD

hippo

• Noxxara
  • -asp-
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 09:51:02 pm »
I use it

Blossompaw

• Lint
  • hi I like baketball
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:49:30 am »
Sounds cool but i think toby is right!!!!

~Blossompaw

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 03:36:49 pm »
On the other hand, hold that thought.

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 01:14:50 pm »
You could made some places yours - ( but not really )
Like I am now, Cave to the Midnight Mountain. Mine, mine, mine!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 09:49:10 am »
You could made some places yours - ( but not really )
Like I am now, Cave to the Midnight Mountain. Mine, mine, mine!

Yups, that's another way.
In any case, the Blackwood Caverns actually have caves that you can purchase and then decorate with a variety of furniture.

Leopardstar

• Lint
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 09:50:03 pm »
What is the black wood caverns and where is it?

Alaunus

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 07:00:17 pm »
It's in argon jungle, past the temple of trials.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 07:35:57 pm »
they're worth quite the pretty penny though xD Really when you think about it, they're meant for those who are really serious about setting up and that probably won't vanish shortly after. That's just my thought o.o but yeah. Back Wood Caverns are deep in Argan Jungle, Past Argan Village, Monestary, Cultists, Temple of Trials and past the second Broken Bridge. You go pretty near the Sacred well before you get to them. And when I said Pretty Penny, I didn't mean just like 100 or 200 gold. It's around 1750 gold i believe, and Unless your guild leader is Lenient about you taking a ton of guildbank gold or you're like Select who spent time wisely killing and selling, it's gonna take a while xD

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 09:35:16 am »
It's supposed to be a guild effort. If every member of your guild pitches in, it's a much more bearable sum.

As a heads up, there's a good chance rooms will be purchasable only for guilds (as in, it'll always be assigned to a guild, not an individual, already purchased rooms will be grandfathered in). For those that want individual rooms, there's the map editor, however housing is really meant to be for a group of people, and all the crafting effort / prices reflect that.

Freddi

• Lint
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 06:58:26 pm »
Hmm, well I started writing, but it turned into a lot of questions instead. Hope you don't mind and can answer them, please :)

I can see making it a guild effort is the easiest way to go in terms of purchasing and furnishing.  But what if your guild is small, or not interested?  Then could you purchase as an individual, if you are on the game a lot and want to make it a project?  For the record, how many caves are available and how many are sold already?  Will there be more caves or is there a finite amount? If you go the Guild route, can low level guild members access the guild room?  They have to have a Saliko scroll obviously, but will any level be able to get their scroll enchanted to get to Blackwood caves?  What is the first dungeon that drops crafting items?  Hollow Tree?  I ask because if the guild wants to do dungeons to furnish their room, what would be the minimum level to begin the hunt?   

Yesterday I did a 'Goldilocks' and visited people's caves that weren't locked!  XD They are coming along nicely!  Please save one for me/Team Robot.

Oh, last question, how do i get the quest from rebecca? 
Thanks!