Forum - [Closed] Jump+Thrash

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed] Jump+Thrash  (Read 1796 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: March 25, 2012, 09:03:21 pm »
http://myu.icyworlds.net:4901/user/Kitson/screenshots/#show=screenshot.1466.279de935

I noticed this before, but only until now did i try and get a good Screenie. Personally, I find it amusing. What i did is that once i had enough Fury for a thrash (and that the original spider was gone) i clicked on the spider, then, once i got close to it, i jumped. And in the same second, i presser my thrash button. In the next split second, i was over the second ledge, but still on the same platform and fighting the spider.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:03:17 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 02:02:14 am »

This is mostly a display glitch - Thrash - despite the animation - is instant-damage, and after using it, you can do whatever you want right away, including jumping.
The client would still display the thrash animation (which has higher priority than jumping), but also change your position based on the jump.

All in all, it's pretty minor - and it doesn't do much harm. Kudos for finding it, I never thought of that particular bug. However, seeing you find it fun, and it doesn't do any harm, I say we leave this in? You might get some funny screenshots out of it.