Forum - Change Log: March 31

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Change Log: March 31  (Read 1882 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: March 31, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »
General Changes

I have been providing access to the game for free for the past years, however, with increasing server and bandwidth costs, this has become difficult to maintain. If you don't believe me, you are welcome to check other game sites that use simple web pages (and don't even have a game server!): All of them will ask you to buy Xuts, Meow Points and whatnot, of course only to pay the server bill. That alone should show you how expensive hosting has become these days.

Luckily, we have several sponsors that will generate highly needed revenue simply by displaying a few non-obtrusive, static sponsor messages in the game. A few of them have already been implemented, so you might see a few of them around.

Class Changes

- The damage from Fire Bolt and Embers was too low and has been doubled.
- Thrash has been given a cooldown of 60 seconds.
- Players with high agility rating can dodge charge, causing the warrior to charge past them.
- Burning Determination now inflicts fire damage to its caster.
- Befitting their profession, priests can only heal Sundays.
- Harvest Mana now harvests the mana from nearby friendly team members. If none are present, the skill will fail.
- Players that have not run a dungeon in a day will receive the "Homebody" debuff. Homebody reduces walking speed, damage dealt and maximum health by 5%, and increases the size of the character by 2%. This effect stacks.
- Adventurers playing warriors can shout "RAWRRRRR!" into their microphone during their cast, which increases the amount of fury recovered by Adrenaline rush based on the volume.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:23:38 pm »
Is part of this for April fools? XD I hope most of it is. If not...well, guess we'll have to adapt. XD

Birk

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 11:54:33 am »
Thrash 60 sec cooldown?!! XD No Fair! :3 in that case -stacks up on defense skills-

Goldy

• Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 09:40:51 pm »
When I tried the "RAAAAAWR!" thing Willow just looked at me strange and continued spirit striking me.