Forum - [Closed] My bff can't sign up :c

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed] My bff can't sign up :c  (Read 1958 times)

Phantasma

• Baby Bluebell
  • Trolollol
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:07:01 am »
Hi, so my BFF wants to play badly and whenever she comes up with a name and a password it says it's already taken, like for example she came up with a name that is 'Rakita'(which is not what she actually wants) and a password, it says it's taken. And she wants to play bad and she thinks its a fun game by looking at it. Pleaseee help. :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:20:26 am by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 12:48:01 am »
I replied to your friend at http://www.icyworlds.net/post/4402/display .

Hi,

You (or someone from your household) registered a very large number of accounts in a short time, triggering a protection mechanism from the server that will prevent you from registering accounts for a while. I have manually reviewed the trigger, and consider it - to the best of my knowledge - valid.

If this was you, I suggest using some of your older accounts again. If it wasn't (and you are like, in a huge dorm or something) please have your network administrator contact me with the name of their institution, a quick explanation of what interfacing method they use (sNAT, ...) and a rough estimate of how many of their customers may access the site through it, so that any staff and I know what to expect. They can use the contact form for that.

Hope that helps,
Toby