Forum - [Fixed] Sandra & Eric's Quests

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] Sandra & Eric's Quests  (Read 2017 times)

Analyse

• Bluebell
  • Mage Rage C:<
« on: November 22, 2012, 03:49:54 pm »
Okay so Willow and I made some new characters and were doing the quest Infested given by Sandra, and we completed it and went to Eric. When we were supposed to get the completed message for Bug Patrol, we instead got Sandra's completed message for Infested even though we didn't finish Infested.

I closed the window and reopened the quest window and everything worked fine, but willow managed to get stuck where she couldn't click on anything.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:46:25 pm by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 12:27:30 pm »
I need more details about that so that I can actually reproduce this, step by step.

- You accepted "Infested" from Sandra.
- You completed and handed in the "Infested" at Sandra.
- You then went to Eric and clicked him.
- The completion message for "Infested" showed up again.

Is this correct? If so, some information is still missing.

At what point here did you start "Bug Patrol"?
When you close the quest window, did you cancel, or press the "X" on top?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:46:14 pm »
Okay, this is fixed now.

In future, it would help to reply at least somewhat timely. I know, we're all incredibly very truly busy 24/7, but even I manage to scrape up a bit of time to reply and talk to others. :3

My confusion came from the fact that things could not have happened the way you described them, due to how the coding works. With that, I could only make a few stabs into the dark. And your bug report was indeed wrong, because the completion message did not show up - it was the message you see after accepting the quest. Those things make a huge difference, and knowing that would have pointed me straight to the glitch.