Forum - [Closed | No support from OP] ok i finished the basic idea type thing [...]

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed | No support from OP] ok i finished the basic idea type thing [...]  (Read 2431 times)

Telivision

• Lint
« on: November 26, 2012, 04:57:56 am »
* A rather grumpy looking cat-boy seems to be cursing something under his breath, which upon further investigation you realize is probably from whatever is underneath his battered paw *

What are you looking at, scrap?

What happened? Isn't it obvious? One of those pesky snakes got a nice grip into my forepaw, and I only had so much time to run through here and bandage the bite up.

... Well yes, I know the recipe for the anti-venom, but do I look like I want to go back there now? You've got to be crazy.

* His eyes widen *

Wow, kid. You'd really .. help? Sorry for uh, going off on you earlier. You don't see too many faces around here willing to help anymore, so I just sort of assumed .. yeah.

You need to slay some of those snakes inside of the Monastery. Two should do it. Also .. heads up if you haven't figured it out yet; you'll have to get through a couple brutes first til you can beat up the lil mongrels there.

Then you'll need to take this vial here and fill it up with a little bit of water from the river, and mix it with the venom. The water is, lets just say, different than say a stream you'd see elsewhere. Too much can be a bad thing, but too little can back-fire vicously.

I need to lie down. I'll be in that little villa a little ways behind me.

and then the reason why hes got that hat on is bc hes sorta like a delivery guy he fills up the mailboxes n stuff that are stationed in the villages w/ things and hes kinda got a load a chrismas stuff to distribute to the spirits bc yeah celebrate good times. if u like this ill continue but if u dont like the basic idea to it im not gonna keep writing up something that doesnt even have a purpose so.

also about his house its literally nothign big and u cant even go inside of it he'd literally just be outside of it when u finish.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:36:36 pm by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 01:37:37 pm »
Sure, sounds good too far. Of course, not very christmassy yet. ;P

Telivision

• Lint
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 04:03:22 pm »
oh yes, it will get a little more christmasy! he is a mailman afterall ;^)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 05:10:29 am »
Alrighty. :3

Keep in mind when writing your story that I need some time to implement it, too. If you drew the characters in your story, it'd help - however, remember that the jungle is rather dark (so your current reference of your character would be too light - best to draw it in the same brightness setting as the jungle is).

[Edit: Closing as it is inactive, and Christmas has looong passed.]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:37:06 pm by Tobias »