Forum - Forum Updates

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Forum Updates  (Read 1873 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:11:44 pm »
Since I am really good at keeping change logs up to date, I'll just skip over that. ;P

I updated the forums to better integrate into the site. It's not done yet, but the basic things are working. For now, you can go into your forum profile, and change what character you post as (any in-game character you have can be selected).

Setting your character affects the name displayed next to your posts and your avatar. Of course, you can always return to what it was before. ;P

Changing your character works on a per-post basis - so if you post as one character, you can change it, and post as a different character next (the previous post will remain attributed to your previous character).

The profile of your character links to your character profile - which contains statistics, screenshots (only those you marked as public) and your pets at the moment. Right now you cannot edit them on this site just yet, but that'll come. If you are curious how it looks, for my post here I have switched to my in-game character already. :3
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:47:25 pm by toby »

Birk

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 06:51:46 pm »
It works. YAY!!! :D Thanks for fixin it toby! Srry to keep ya up.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 01:37:17 pm »

Once you log in to the forum, you can also manage your screenshots and your pet description on your profile. With that, I will disable the old pages (those at myu.icyworlds.net/user/charactername) and make them redirect to your new profiles here!

In addition, you can also put the biography of your characters on your profile page (once you have at least a level 25 character, though you can also write biographies on lower level characters then), along with its picture (which requires level 30).