Forum - Lava Mountain

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Lava Mountain  (Read 2748 times)

Deathofdeath

• Casper
  • -Ashaya Snow Patrol-
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:15:25 pm »
Hiya Toby,
              I was just sitting the other day and i was thinking of the type of maps you have in the game. i noticed that you have a forest, and plains, and beaches, and snowy places, and caves, so i tried to think what you don't have in the game, and i finally thought of it. and that is volcanoes, you could have a whole new line of monsters and items and definitely more maps.
What do you think?

Sincerely; Deathofdeath123071

Deathofdeath

• Casper
  • -Ashaya Snow Patrol-
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:02:44 am »
hiya toby

there could also be stuff like living obsidian and living magma or something along those lines, xd wanted to post today before i forgot

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:56:40 pm »
It is a good idea, and it is, in fact, already planned, however not quite as the next dungeon. ;P

Remember, you still have a few gems to get.

hippo

• Noxxara
  • -asp-
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 09:46:15 pm »
That would be cool you would have to avoid the lava. If if hits you you have embers on you.damage depending on how long your in it

Blossompaw

• Lint
  • hi I like baketball
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 01:45:44 am »
[img]what you came up with sounds really cool i really want toby to make it!!!!!!!!!! oh there should be rock made bridges!!!!!

hippo

• Noxxara
  • -asp-
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 02:01:32 pm »
that would be cool