Forum - Possible ideas?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Possible ideas?  (Read 4780 times)

Chaotic

• Bluebell
  • Everything will be reborn in time.
« on: November 22, 2013, 03:32:11 am »
Me and my friend from school (gasser567) were discussing item suggestions but he failed at it but he gave me some ideas. He wanted like some glow in the dark item for a special dungeon but I told him that would be unbalanced. So to the point I think a cool item to add at some point would be a necklace with a glow stick on it with some sort of particle effect on it, But that thought also crossed my mind of it being a maw item. We also discussed some pet ideas once again his were extremely unbalanced. But I had the idea of a pet that could cast like thunderbolt as a primary spell and invisibility as a secondary. We never got to design ideas for the pet but we thought it sounded quite interesting, I always pictured it as some sort of shadow though. Well enough rambling I have to get to bed ill add more ideas later. Bye!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 08:22:32 pm »

There is a burning bell necklace, which has some particle effects. ;P Not quite glow-in-the-dark, but it looks decent. XD
Designs always help a lot, if you want something partic-ular. ;P

Chaotic

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 03:27:15 am »
If you like the sounds of a idea i could try to make a rough design of it. Also nice pun. Also do you think a pet like that could work out of sorts?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:11:23 pm »
Well, it really depends on the pet. Invisibility should be something special, and only monsters that always had it also get to keep it as pet.

Right now though, we have a ton of pets. 70 or so. Mostly I am focusing on adding new dungeon content, bosses, and quests, instead of tacking on pet after pet. ;)

Leopardstar

• Lint
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 07:57:50 pm »
70 pets? O.O I only have 11! Like the ideas chactoic or whatever your name is. I also should find out what these 70 pets are!

Ignis

• Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 02:11:40 pm »
Well leopard I do have a great mind for ideas! Also hello!

Ignis

• Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 02:14:15 pm »
And leopard do you want to help me think of a class suggestion like a melee magic crossover like a spellsword of sorts :3 and toby what is your opinion of a melee magic or like a speedbased attack class that uses like agility and puts on minor debuffswith some attacks?

Marko

• Bluebell
  • Luke,I am your mother.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 11:38:31 am »
Wwell,the hunter is sort of speed based. Speedy yet strong :3

Ignis

• Bluebell
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 04:32:33 pm »
LOL marko dat message of luke xD

Hiro

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 05:21:56 pm »
I had an idea for you Tobias. I just don't know if it would really be a good one or not. I was talking to Bernard Black about this idea too. What if you made a survival of the Bosses in waves? Sort of like a testing grounds to try new methods of attacking the bosses. Items awarded as per how many bosses you defeat in it maybe.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 11:32:29 pm »
That exists - it's called the Temple of Trials. ;P

The Trial of the Ancients pits you against 12 mini-bosses. ;P

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 12:13:37 am »
Yeah, Temple of Trials is in Midnight Mountain, so that's how you probably didn't know about it.
Anyway, I would like to see (sometime in the future) an actual guardian challenge. It would start out with Vilefang or someone like that then progress further into the game bosses. I don't think the bosses themselves should drop loot, because it basically gives another shot at the loot if you already ran the dungeon which the boss is in, but instead give a reward at the end, 1 piece of gear from any of the bosses. It would be like pouch of spoils, but for boss drops.

~Balance~

Vysal

• Bluebell
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 04:13:17 am »
Wow why post on this old thread, that from probably when my original account was created. xD

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 10:01:16 am »
Wow why post on this old thread, that from probably when my original account was created. xD

Why not?

Vysal

• Bluebell
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 01:10:49 pm »
:O good point