Forum - [Implemented] Enemy element info

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Implemented] Enemy element info  (Read 2685 times)

edky

• Lint
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:00:24 am »
With the amount of enemies in the game it's hard to keep track of the base element of each one. Re-analyzing them every time seems for this info is a real pain.  So, I was wondering: Would it be possible to tag an element indicator on them when you roll your mouse over them? Of course, this indicator would only appear after you had analyzed them once.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:09:15 pm by Tobias »

Fresk

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 04:13:44 pm »
I'm pretty sure when you analyse your self and you find the monster you want the information from it tells you the information without re-analysing that monster but the Idea itself is actually quite smart :)

edky

• Lint
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 04:25:27 am »
Actually, I didn't even know you could do that until you told me. Still, it's not really practical. It would just be easier to scroll over the enemy without having to analyze them each time or look for them in a 600+ library. I think it would also help to identify the enemies that out haven't analyzed yet, instead of guessing if you got them or not.

Fresk

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 01:06:56 pm »
Yeah I see what you mean and you never knew about that analysing yourself thing? :P

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 01:53:56 am »
It'd be a good idea (and it'd give a good reason to analyse, so you immediately see it in future).

I have to check what I need to change. :D Sorry for the long delay, been busy with adding in the ornaments and trees and the like. ^^

edky

• Lint
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 07:42:49 am »
I kinda figured that you have been busy with all the holiday stuff for the game, which is why I've been slowly introducing some suggestions at a time instead of flooding them all at once. Don't want to overwhelm you, man. XD

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 09:08:58 pm »
Thanks.  :D Your suggestion has been added in, if you analysed a monster, you should see its element info should show in its name tag now. ;)