Forum - Aditional items....

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Aditional items....  (Read 9067 times)

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 09:26:06 pm »
-I don't know how to quote so this paragraph is quotes-I've noticed that to. After you left Mona a few days back, we managed to do the Goldsnare quest, but that was about it. While Mathew and I were interested in doing Celeah, the rest sorta... weren't. I noticed that Kirk seems to have a much easier time rounding up people for dungeon craws. When I try, people either don't respond, or are busy with other stuff - or can't find a welling priest. Oh well. It's very much appreciated when you form groups and get people going for dungeon runs.

I have noticed this too. we seem to have a surplus of wars and mages but not enough priests.also for the earth glove I think HM tere would be a great drop for this.
 I also realy want to do dungeons however nobody else does. also if u need help toby I can try making some maps 4 u

Hippo, just click the link "quote" above the person's standby. At the earth glove, maybe, but from my point of view HM terechia can be duo'ed. Adding the earth glove should take a group of 4+ players to make it a challenge to receive it, just like fire glove, HM Gorath requires 3 players (Can't be duo'ed HM).
Friguis, at the level set dungeon, requires 3-5 players at the level (17-21). Again, more of a challenge. Like edky said, a suitable boss could be dyana, or like toby said, we can cross the bridge to adding the item later in the game.

Taiton

• Lint
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 09:27:08 pm »
Because tanks already get a tail pin from hard-mode monastery (Plated Tail Protector) and there are other slots in greater need for updating. I do keep track what's available where (as you can see; I just had to look this info up), so I know what items need to be upgraded next.

There could be, but having 20 hotkeys available at any time is a lot. At the moment I am not quite convinced that 30 hotkeys are necessary (in addition, I am using hotkeys 21-26 for the mobile app).

Pawd has an app?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 10:55:37 am »
Pawd has an app?

It does, though this doesn't seem to be the type of game to play on mobile mediums so I never did much with it (chatting is a hassle, and you can't really be as precise with your actions with your fingers, making some fights way harder than they should be). Sending packets back and forth more or less all the time, together with graphics is also pretty tough on the battery.

So, basically, I know it works, but if I'm going down that route, there'd be a bunch of things that would need to be changed to make it easy enough to operate with just your fingers on a small screen.

Taiton

• Lint
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 12:53:18 pm »
oh, cool XD