Forum - Aditional items....

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Aditional items....  (Read 9066 times)

edky

• Lint
« on: December 11, 2013, 07:16:19 am »
Well, most of these are for the warrior, since I can't speak on the behalf of any other class:

Earth and light glove - I'm surprised that we don't yet have a glove enchanted with Earth or light. We have fire, wind, water, and dark, but no Earth, or light, even though we face against many dark and wind based enemies.

*On another subject involving gloves, it would be kinda cool if there was a feature that allows the player to switch to a secondary glove, without having open up their bag and click on it. I mean, there can be various enemies with different based elements on the same playing field, and having the ability to easily switch between two gloves would make things easier.   

Tailguards - I know there are tailguards dropped by Tere and Nyran in the Argan area, but I wouldn't mind seeing another one that is at least comparable, or slightly better, than the Fortified Argan Tailguard, and is in more abundance - enemy drop or chest drop. I don't know what others do with their tailguards, but I like to enchant mine with different mods from the midnight silks for different situations.

Glove coatings - I'm assuming that we'll see more than just fire and water, at some point. But when?

Bind earth - I've heard about this ability that allows mages to cast a spill to return back to a certain spot in the game. Why not one for the other classes - in item form?

Grimoire of Elements: Fire - I've done a lot of dungeon craws for the chests there in, and opening dozens of them, but I never have gotten one, yet. I'm not even sure how many people have obtained it. Maybe it's too hard to get. Maybe allow a boss to have a low chance of dropping it, to increase everyone's chance of getting one? I mean, it's does allow people to create a very important item to withstand a lot of the fire spells from bosses. And if you're worried that the item will become to common and people will use it every chance they get for PvP, will, they are still limited by the rare ingredient, enchanted fire.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 12:08:54 am »
the fire Grimoire already exists actually. Same with the bind earth. there are scrolls which are easy (with some luck) to get from the tunnels of illusion. as for earth and light gloves, we kind of have everything covered but light/dark. Fire is good against ghost, earth and wind, wind against water, ghost and fire, and water is good against ghost, earth and fire. most categories are taken care of, and even most mobs outside of the listed ranges get good damage on them. for secondary glove, just link your second hot-bar to your F-keys like F1, F2, and so on. the arrow to them is at the bottom right corner of your skill bar. to set you need to double-click, then press the desired key. then you can put your glove in there. as for the tail-guard...there's a reason why powerful armor is rare and comes only from dungeons. If even stronger gear comes out and is easy to get, well then it kind of defeats the purpose of power-loot for dungeons. That said the glove coatings come with time.

i have heard this various times before and that if you want something to be in faster, draw/make it yourself, then suggest it. usually that is for armor, but other items or maps are up for that too i think. On maps and side items i am not sure of but that's how the rule goes. you want it badly, draw it yourself.

edky

• Lint
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 10:27:13 pm »
I know the fire Grimoire exists. I'm talking about making it a bit more common in drops, other than just the jade chests in the bottom of the ever changing caverns.

You're mistaken on the "bind earth" scrolls. There are none. What you're referring to only work in the ever changing caverns. They do two things: They allow you to escape and they can randomly transport you to other Locations within them. What Bind Earth does, and what I am talking about, is a scroll, or item, that allows you to save a spot in non-dungeon areas and freely go back to them whenever you want. For example, one player has used the spell on Galepeak Summit,and she can now return to that spot anytime and whenever she wants.

As for element based gloves, there needs to be at least one of every kind in the game, since they play a crucial roll in defeating bosses and making it easier to transgress through the levels, since the game is restricted by the level cap and PVP based gameplay. We really do need an earth and light based gloves. We have the others - with the exception of poison. There are no reasons not to have them.

As for the secondary glove idea, I have tried several times to do exactly what you said, but, without success.

I'm not asking for any tailguards that are more powerful than what can be obtained in Mona. I'm asking for a comparable, or slightly more powerful, than the tailguard you get from Argan village for completing a quest - and only for the reason to enchant them with different effects for different situations.

...and yes, I'm well aware that Toby gets free labor with some of the art submission for items and maps in the game. XD
I think I rather wait for his feedback before I go gung ho on any of this stuff.

A few other things:

Feather fall - There's this spell, or item, in D&D that allows you negate fall damage. I know that mages have the ability to use "skip" to negate much, or all damage from falls. Why not introduce a mod for items that helps reduce fall damage?

Icesilk Poison gland - Currently, and for some reason, you can only hold 8 of them at a time. They are ingredients for "Fury", and for the "greater poison resist".

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 03:15:40 am »
Hi edky,
You are actually wrong. What you have to do is put something on your hotkey (thrash for Example). Then, take the skill off. Click the box where thrash was. It will say something, (i don't know off hand). Press F5 for example, then click set. now, you can click f5 do use that item/skill. I do this for my gloves as well, like you suggested.
At the grimoire, i agree. We do need an easier way to get it :<

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 01:42:17 pm »
Earth and light glove - I'm surprised that we don't yet have a glove enchanted with Earth or light. We have fire, wind, water, and dark, but no Earth, or light, even though we face against many dark and wind based enemies.

Both of these items are still to come, however I have not found any good place to add them yet.
Note that this game is not "done" and that level 34 is not the final level cap. There will be additional dungeons, and they will have additional items. The dark glove was just added. Other gloves are sure to come at some point in time.

Now, I realize you can find some spots where it could fit - like, the light glove could drop for AD, or the earth glove could drop from the deep mines. However, I avoid adding new items to content that has been beaten a lot, since they don't help the game (they're easily obtained, it's just a matter of grinding them up solo, and then they'll have stats for level 10/25s). I rather add new items to new content, which takes effort to beat. So, my answer to this would be "it's on my todo list".

*On another subject involving gloves, it would be kinda cool if there was a feature that allows the player to switch to a secondary glove, without having open up their bag and click on it.

Like Titan said, you can hotkey those. I might need to make it more obvious that you can assign hotkeys to the second row, because it's missed a lot. Those are all things that could be documented on the Wiki, but very very few people ever write on it, and showing them ropes (or encouraging them) usually takes more effort from me than just writing the article myself. I wouldn't mind if players documented the game in the Wiki more, but eventually I'll do it too - when I have the time.

Tailguards - I know there are tailguards dropped by Tere and Nyran in the Argan area, but I wouldn't mind seeing another one that is at least comparable, or slightly better, than the Fortified Argan Tailguard, and is in more abundance - enemy drop or chest drop.

Totally. If you have any specific ideas in mind, I'll draw them. You can send me a picture, or a description. On this note:

...and yes, I'm well aware that Toby gets free labor with some of the art submission for items and maps in the game.

I think that people greatly overestimate how much "free labor" I really get.
I might be forgetting someone (and I'm sorry if I do), but: maps, I got two sets of maps from Birk. Birk has not had internet access for over a year. Aside from Radium (single map in the high plains), he is the only one player I have received maps from. That's not a lot!

Spirit bottles that are in good enough quality to use are drawn by very very few players. Here's the thing: spirit bottles are nice to have, but they are not hugely important. If a spirit bottle isn't there, no one actually misses is. Like, Sakkara has no spirit bottle - but no one really cares about it missing, because it's intangible, has no effect, and hence is nothing to work towards. Noxxara has no spirit bottle either - no one notices that. ;) Point is, they're nice, but they don't usually gain me much.

Caydence is the only one who drew items in a way that I didn't have any additional work (like, big versions and smaller in-game versions). However, she got busy and is no longer active.

None of them are free, by the way. Even if players didn't ask for it, I have always paid for the content (and usually well above the "5 point commissions" that DA has). Reality check: some people I asked for paid commissions before ran off with the money, so I don't do that anymore.

Now, don't think I am ranting - I am simply justifying myself why a lot of these things seem to be "missing". Everything here is absolutely no problem if I had 10+ hours a day for working on the game. However, that is not reality (and not realistic).

Since the game is restricted by the level cap and PVP based gameplay. We really do need an earth and light based gloves.

It is restricted by level cap because currently I am adding items and events. I don't have sufficient time to add additional quests and levels, sorry. I wish I had, but I do not. I have a 40 hour job, and unless I get enough money from this game to sustain myself (right now, I incur a loss of -$100 each month - since I have to pay the bills), I will have to keep my job, and I can only work on my spare time. With various holidays coming up, and players expecting to see new events, I have to work on these, and the items - but none of these advance the level cap! Unless I am getting substantially more help, it will be one person working on it, and there is a limit how much I can do in a day.

Here's another thing related to that: again, not meaning to rant, but few players show initiative running dungeons. That goes with the whole "how much can a single person do?" theme. Usually I have to start the group, and once I leave the group, said group usually beats only one more boss before everyone "has to go". That all takes time from me that I could spend working on the game - I am running bosses and dungeons after TvT only because no one else would do so.

Glove coatings - I'm assuming that we'll see more than just fire and water, at some point. But when?

That's easy: when I have time.
Of course, you could say, well pay someone to work for you - but from what money? You could also say "well charge people for playing", in which case you'd have an empty server faster than you can look. And freemium are peanuts unless you hit it big (1000+ paying players for let's say a $1 item).

Bind earth - I've heard about this ability that allows mages to cast a spill to return back to a certain spot in the game. Why not one for the other classes - in item form?

I really want that to be rare. There might be a spirit bottle eventually (as for when, refer to above). There is a pet that currently lets you use Bind Earth / Teleport. I find that much more special than a spell.

Grimoire of Elements: Fire - I've done a lot of dungeon craws for the chests there in, and opening dozens of them, but I never have gotten one, yet. I'm not even sure how many people have obtained it. Maybe it's too hard to get. Maybe allow a boss to have a low chance of dropping it, to increase everyone's chance of getting one?

Agreed. There hasn't been a fire dungeon yet (which will come); once it is there, it will surely be added, and Enchanted Fire will become more common too.
I have simply added enchanted fire / the grimoire into places that drop everything else (for consistency) so that players have *some* way to obtain them until that dungeon is added.

Again, even if I may seem harsh here at times, I do not intend to be, so please don't understand it that way. My main point is that given time, everything is possible. I work on this game, and I work as fast and diligently as I can.

Feather fall is a good idea and might be added in future. I fixed the poison gland (thanks for letting me know), and the fix will be live next reboot.

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 02:39:00 pm »

I actually do have an idea. Even though i haven't COMPLETELY beat Mona (Including Spaceship), I've heard rumors about it, good rumors of course, the drops are very high in stats. Sooo, why not make a tank tail-pin for the drop from cache?

Also, with all the new items and such, and now that i know about the hot-key bar, i think there should be a third bar available.

Back at edky, you don't need to use just f1-9. You can also set "T" for example. Just make sure you're not typing!
That's all for now.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:40:48 pm by Taiton »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 02:57:26 pm »
Sooo, why not make a tank tail-pin for the drop from cache?

Because tanks already get a tail pin from hard-mode monastery (Plated Tail Protector) and there are other slots in greater need for updating. I do keep track what's available where (as you can see; I just had to look this info up), so I know what items need to be upgraded next.

Also, with all the new items and such, and now that i know about the hot-key bar, i think there should be a third bar available.

There could be, but having 20 hotkeys available at any time is a lot. At the moment I am not quite convinced that 30 hotkeys are necessary (in addition, I am using hotkeys 21-26 for the mobile app).

edky

• Lint
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 12:31:28 am »
I think that people greatly overestimate how much "free labor" I really get.

The key word I used was "some", and it was all said in light fun. I know how much time and work you put into the game, and I do appreciate it, a lot. But you shouldn't let what I, or anyone else, says about you or the game get to you in a personnel way. You have shown, not just to me, but everyone else who plays your game, that you have put a lot into it, more than you had to. We all know that you put a lot of work into it. It shows. It really does show. You don't have to justify to us your reasons for why something is or isn't there in the game, because we know it is a work in progress and you have other responsibilities in your life that are just as important, if not more so, than this.   

Just remember, all of this stuff are suggestions and concerns. I'm not going to pester you over them, I'm just bringing this stuff up because I think they may help. That's all.

"Both of these items are still to come, however I have not found any good place to add them yet."

I still think that Argan Jungle would be a good place for for the earth glove because it fits with it's earth themed  setting. Actually, the twigmoss glove would have been the perfect choice for it, but.... it's not. Maybe add it as a special drop from Dyane?

As for the light glove, I don't think it should be from AD. I'm not quite sure where a good place for it should be. Satellite? Or, maybe another light boss down the road?

Totally. If you have any specific ideas in mind, I'll draw them. You can send me a picture, or a description.

That can easily be done, though I'm not much of an artist - even though I know how to use graphic design programs. I'll submit a few ideas, hopefully by sometime next week.

but few players show initiative running dungeons.

I've noticed that to. After you left Mona a few days back, we managed to do the Goldsnare quest, but that was about it. While Mathew and I were interested in doing Celeah, the rest sorta... weren't. I noticed that Kirk seems to have a much easier time rounding up people for dungeon craws. When I try, people either don't respond, or are busy with other stuff - or can't find a welling priest. Oh well. It's very much appreciated when you form groups and get people going for dungeon runs.

Of course, you could say, well pay someone to work for you - but from what money? You could also say "well charge people for playing", in which case you'd have an empty server faster than you can look. And freemium are peanuts unless you hit it big (1000+ paying players for let's say a $1 item).

Just ask people if they can contribute ideas, or art. You got a lot of talent around here. Many of them, I bet, would be willing to help you - like some have. We know that you have other responsibilities outside the game, and don't have unlimited time or resources to devote to this project.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 11:27:38 am »
Oh, don't worry - I am not taking it personally (more than necessary). It's just that when the question is "why is this missing" and "when will it be there", I need to explain my personal situation for the answer. I understand that it might seem as if I took it personally, but it is simply a honest response, as in "because of the reasons X, Y, Z, this is not done yet".

I do try to keep a priority list of what's most important to work on - and I know that adding new levels and content is very important. At the moment, the events have a higher priority, because they have a set deadline (for Christmas, it's December 25 obviously) that I cannot move.

Just remember, all of this stuff are suggestions and concerns. I'm not going to pester you over them, I'm just bringing this stuff up because I think they may help. That's all.

Yes, no worries, I know. I am not shooting down reasonable suggestions, however when you suggest something that I honestly know I won't be able to do within the next weeks, then I'll give you a reason why not, so you aren't waiting for it and think I'm not doing it.

Some suggestions are quick to do, and I'll do them soon. For example, if certain areas lack upgrades, and players struggle getting better equip there - drawing an item takes 30-45 minutes, and then it's there. So that's quick to do. Other parts - if they involves new monsters (5-8 hours), maps (1-3 hours) or quests that need new items to be drawn (0.5-1 hour for the quest, + any items) take longer.

I still think that Argan Jungle would be a good place for for the earth glove because it fits with it's earth themed  setting. Actually, the twigmoss glove would have been the perfect choice for it, but.... it's not.

Most dungeons are filled to the brim with loot. The boss at the space station has eight pieces equipment in his loot table, Nyran has eleven. It's quite a bit. Also, the Argan Jungle is bigger than what's there currently. It will include an additional dungeon still, along with the maps that lead to it, and the next actual village. The current "argan village" is merely an outpost.

The drop from Dyana is a good idea, I can see that happening.

That can easily be done, though I'm not much of an artist - even though I know how to use graphic design programs. I'll submit a few ideas, hopefully by sometime next week.

Yeah, I understand that - but it's also about identifying areas that need work, and sending me an idea of what could be added. You don't have to submit a lot of ideas either - send me one equip at first, along with where it is lacking, then I'll add that, and then we can start the next one. Better than getting a list of ten, which would swamp me with work.

I've noticed that to. After you left Mona a few days back, we managed to do the Goldsnare quest, but that was about it. While Mathew and I were interested in doing Celeah, the rest sorta... weren't.

Exactly my point. And I noticed the same yesterday too. When I came online to announce a reboot, Select was just asking for help with Ektar, and everyone was quiet. But then, when I said something in #Main, I suddenly got a slew of messages back - of course everyone was willing "to help with Ektar" - "just holler". If it is really necessary that I start the groups, then that's sad. At the same time, if I continue starting the groups, no one will ever take initiative, so perhaps I should just stop doing so, simply wait for someone else to form a group and then ask to join them.

Just ask people if they can contribute ideas, or art. You got a lot of talent around here. Many of them, I bet, would be willing to help you - like some have.

There really aren't that many that contribute art. It's easy to see this kind of thing through pink-tinted glasses, but the harsh reality is that most either
- don't draw or are busy with school,
- are still in the early stages of finding their own comfort zone in drawing, hence requiring me to redraw the item anyway to make it usable,
- aren't really willing to help out to start with,
- promise the world, but only submit a rushed drawing two months later (when it doesn't matter that much anymore), or nothing at all (had someone who was "almost done" with their quest and just wanted to "make it perfect", but then rather just quit, even though I drew my part of the items his quest needed).

The fraction to which none of the above applies - that draw well, reasonably quickly, are reliable, and willing to help out - is very small, rare, and they usually get busy quickly, because everyone wants their share of the cake.

edky

• Lint
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 07:11:38 am »
"Yeah, I understand that - but it's also about identifying areas that need work, and sending me an idea of what could be added. You don't have to submit a lot of ideas either - send me one equip at first, along with where it is lacking, then I'll add that, and then we can start the next one. Better than getting a list of ten, which would swamp me with work. "

Or stockpiling what may be needed down the road. Well, you may get a list of 10 from me, since I kept sketching out one after another. I wouldn't expect you to put them in all at once, or even include them in the game. I think they may help you with your work load, but I'm mostly doing them just to brush up on my skills with photoshop - and this give me the perfect excuse to do so.

Out of curiosity, what programs do you use?

Exactly my point. And I noticed the same yesterday too. When I came online to announce a reboot, Select was just asking for help with Ektar, and everyone was quiet. But then, when I said something in #Main, I suddenly got a slew of messages back - of course everyone was willing "to help with Ektar" - "just holler". If it is really necessary that I start the groups, then that's sad. At the same time, if I continue starting the groups, no one will ever take initiative, so perhaps I should just stop doing so, simply wait for someone else to form a group and then ask to join them.

Hmmm.... Well, you are one of the more competent and reliable healers in the game. I think that may be ONE of the reasons why people are reluctant to help others with dungeon crawls, or bosses, because they know they won't get far without a healer. That's one of the difficulties I often encounter in the game.

The fraction to which none of the above applies - that draw well, reasonably quickly, are reliable, and willing to help out - is very small, rare, and they usually get busy quickly, because everyone wants their share of the cake.

Perhaps.... But no matter how small it is, I'm sure you do appreciate it.

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 11:37:42 pm »
I can't speak to the items and drawing, as it is something I'd enjoy, but absolutely cannot find the time for :)  BUT it is true that more healing priests would help on runs!  It's always fun to run with Toby, but since schedules don't mesh, that's how this character came about.  I tried and tried to run BFA with my warrior, but no healers available, so just decided to bring one up.  Now she's able to run lots of things, but not my warrior, so Orly's the main one now.  Sometimes its scheduling, and finding players available when you are.  Sometimes its wanting to hang out with the GameMaster.  Best is a little of both! :)

And speaking of schedules...here's a thought, half joking but half....maybe?  A run scheduler in the game! XD  Like a calendar or sign up.  Like, if I know I'll be available this evening from 7 to 8 I could start a BFA sign up.  You could specify if you have a level cut-off, what your objective is (i.e. going for a trophy, or gaining experience in the dungeon, first time running it, etc.) or other things.   And if you signed up for a slot on the team, you would know not to start anything you can't finish by start time.  AND you'd do your best to plan uninterrupted time to play.  One other thing I run into is that if I do have an hour free, I spend 30 minutes of that rounding up the team, leaving only 30 minutes to actually play.  This would help that.  I don't know how this kind of scheduling thing goes over in the gaming world, but since I personally sink or swim by my planning calendars in real life, it'd help me.  Of course, sometimes you get on just to hang out and see what's happening with your online friends but you could stumble into a scheduled run that's short of players.  A pleasant surprise!  So if you are a planner like me, or like spontaneity, it could work for you.

Also, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement...but, if I can help with ideas or something, I'd be happy to.

hippo

• Noxxara
  • -asp-
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 01:14:02 am »
-I don't know how to quote so this paragraph is quotes-I've noticed that to. After you left Mona a few days back, we managed to do the Goldsnare quest, but that was about it. While Mathew and I were interested in doing Celeah, the rest sorta... weren't. I noticed that Kirk seems to have a much easier time rounding up people for dungeon craws. When I try, people either don't respond, or are busy with other stuff - or can't find a welling priest. Oh well. It's very much appreciated when you form groups and get people going for dungeon runs.

I have noticed this too. we seem to have a surplus of wars and mages but not enough priests.also for the earth glove I think HM tere would be a great drop for this.
 I also realy want to do dungeons however nobody else does. also if u need help toby I can try making some maps 4 u
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:16:14 am by hippo »

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 01:08:49 pm »
oh yeah...just so ya know...this healing priest is generally available for runs BEFORE PvP, 2-4 pm US Central time on the weekdays.  On the weekends, its always different times ... but if there were a schedule, I'd be able to note it.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 10:59:29 pm »
Or stockpiling what may be needed down the road. Well, you may get a list of 10 from me, since I kept sketching out one after another.

I honestly prefer to get one task at a time instead of dozens at once.
You have to keep in mind that I am not wandering around wondering what I could do next. I already stockpile, I have a huge to-do list, I just cannot spend the 16 hours a day needed to add them all in (not without losing my job at least).

If I get one suggestion (and by asking for one, it means that I get the one most important to you), I can squeeze it in somewhere, be done with it, and then get the next one at some point. It's mostly a psychological thing. A huge list of "you need to do these 20 things" doesn't look inviting. Send me the one you think is most important, and it'll be done.

Out of curiosity, what programs do you use?

For drawing? I use openCanvas 3.05, since it has a clean layout, lets me do sub-pixel drawings, and doesn't have hundreds of features that get in the way. ;P It does have troubles saving to PNG though, so I use an old version Photoshop that came with the scanner for that.

I think that may be ONE of the reasons why people are reluctant to help others with dungeon crawls, or bosses, because they know they won't get far without a healer. That's one of the difficulties I often encounter in the game.

There are regions where you don't need healers, and you can solo or duo them. You probably beat them. By going into dungeons, you go into the part of the game where you are expected to have a healer - so if you cannot get far in there, then that's actually good - otherwise healers would be unnecessary.

Perhaps.... But no matter how small it is, I'm sure you do appreciate it.

I do appreciate it, but that was not my point.
To me, it feels as if people wonder why I am not working faster - after all, I "receive loads and loads of free help".
My point is that this does not reflect reality. The reality is that I receive small contributions from a very few select players who go out of their way to help. You can usually count them on one hand. Once that's established, the answer to questions such as "why isn't X done already" is much more straightforward.

-I don't know how to quote so this paragraph is quotes-

Put [quote] and [/quote] around it.

I have noticed this too. we seem to have a surplus of wars and mages but not enough priests.

We usually have a bunch of priests on. Whether you invite them to run suitable dungeons is another story. The issues I see is that a lot of the times players
- ask priests to run very high level dungeons, instead of starting with a few easier dungeons to help the healer gear up;
- get impatient, instead of working with the healer and figuring out why the group is dying, and what they could do differently;
- wrongfully blame the healer (such as claiming the healer can't heal Celeah when she died from the adds not getting dealt with by the tank / damage dealer).

Yesterday I had no issues with Avalon healing all the bosses on the lower two floors of the monastery, with me being damage.
Someone could run BFA with Clover, who also heals, she needs equipment from there.

I also realy want to do dungeons however nobody else does.

It's also a social thing. If you are generally nice and helpful in a group, you're more likely to get invited again?
In addition, asking a group that's full - or that try bosses that are out of your league - doesn't help. In fact, this is another point I noticed - everyone always wants to only run with the best people, nothing less would do.

also if u need help toby I can try making some maps 4 u

You can always send me maps if you think I can use them; provided they're of good enough quality, and "fit" into a place of the game world.

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 11:36:29 am »
Toby is right...there are lots of other fun things to do in the game besides run dungeons, so if there's no one available to run with you at a particular time, you can do something else.  Yes, you wanna run to get equipment, but you don't have to get it all in one day.  There's really no reason to rush through it all.  More fun for you and less worrying when new stuff will come out.  He also makes a good point that being open to running with different players and being gracious and respectful in a group will increase your opportunities.  You could also make your own healing priest...and take turns healing with your friends on runs.  I thought that's what I'd do with Orly, but turns out I like the role better, so that's why she's the main one I run now.