Forum - Everchange Cavern Bosses

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Everchange Cavern Bosses  (Read 2591 times)

MatthewF

• Baby Bluebell
  • Veddy Good!
« on: January 03, 2014, 07:23:49 pm »
I've been looking for zlate for a while in the caverns and I seem to notice that the game more or less spawns a boss randomly.  Sometimes it's the Red Guardian, Bizz, or the giant bluebell.  So far I havent found zlate despite being in the caverns and going through them completely about 5 times.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 10:52:08 pm »
Hi Matthew!

The Everchange Caverns are generated randomly, as are the monsters and the bosses in them - so the reason you might not have found Zlate is because it might not even be in this current random layout.

They change every 3 days - so during those days, the layout and the monster configuration stays the same.

Hope that helps!
Toby

Kirk

• Bluebell
  • Team Robot
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:34:41 am »
Matt,

Another place to look is in the castle dungeon, Zlate can be found on the 1st floor bellow the spiders occasionally. No access to the castle you say? Just ask someone, people are usually happy to run the castle dungeon and you may get more than you hoped for.

Kirk.

MatthewF

• Baby Bluebell
  • Veddy Good!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 02:48:21 am »
Finally was able to mvp zlate a few days ago.  Now if I could con a priest into healing me while I mvp angeldew.  Not so sure about that strategy for Coral Covered Shellfish though