Forum - broken quest

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: broken quest  (Read 2200 times)

noah

• Bluebell
« on: January 19, 2014, 03:20:05 am »
the  quest  were  you   save the    lizerd   named    hope     is   broken    when  i click kiu   she   say to  find her  pet  lizerd  named   hope     but    when i cilck   the  ilzerd  all   that   happened is    it   say   that  the  quest  is  complete   and    kiu     have no  more quest so is this a  gilch or not ?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:32:57 am »
You haven't completed the "Trust Among Rogues" quest, which you received from Kiu after completing the quest for finding Hope.

This is not a bug. I realize that you completed the quest for finding hope a long time ago, but when you're getting back into the quest chain, you should check a few surrounding maps to see where you left off.

noah

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 03:05:08 pm »
were   do i get the quest    becuse  i cant find   it

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 11:22:55 pm »
the best answer is to simply search around the area. If there is a quest, then the best bet for a chain quest is that it is linked to any map within 5 in either direction, as Kiu goes all the way to Ashaya village in terms of making medicine. Of course some quests go all over Elyssia. Make sure to read the descriptions of any quests you have linked to hope as they offer valuable hints to completing the quests.