Forum - spirit bottles July 2019

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: spirit bottles July 2019  (Read 9457 times)

Orly

• Bizz
« on: March 21, 2014, 03:28:25 pm »
July 2020 - Corrected typo on skeleton bottle.

Latest update to Spirit Bottle Spreadsheet
July 2019

Hi!  I made this spreadsheet for myself to reference and thought it might be helpful to others.  I wanted to be able to sort them by what they enchant as well as skills/attributes they bestow.  It's by no means a complete description, so PLEASE read the game guide description before enchanting any of your equipment!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:52:24 pm by Orly »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 08:24:14 pm »
Thank you! *-*

.. come to think of it, there really aren't that many spirit bottles giving magic, are there? ^^;

Kirk

• Bluebell
  • Team Robot
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:56:18 am »
Just sort of searching through this and thought of a question. Will the Bug SB rebuff your current Blessing of Speed, like inspiration does? Will it replace a higher Blessing of Speed? or just get ignored because it is inferior?

Also, I am by no means an excel wizard, but I applied a filter so that I could sort the items by column and attached it here for GP. Basically click the drop down in the top box and there you have it.

Thank you Orly for giving us such a wonderful tool.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 01:32:27 am »
Will it replace a higher Blessing of Speed? or just get ignored because it is inferior?

It won't have any effect if the buff you have is more powerful than what it'd give you.
Same with BoS, really. Try casting BoS 1 on someone who has BoS 3. ;P

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 02:27:21 pm »
You're both welcome! :D
And Kirk, I like the sorting tool, much easier!  I didnt think about it, so thanks!

Candes

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 07:14:19 pm »
I've been curious for a while.

For damage spell based spirit bottles like the Ice SB (cast icicle 3 on attack),
can the attack gain more damage through investing in stuff like Magic Attack? Or is it set?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 09:47:54 am »
For damage spell based spirit bottles like the Ice SB (cast icicle 3 on attack),
can the attack gain more damage through investing in stuff like Magic Attack? Or is it set?

Magic attack will increase the damage these spirit bottles deal.
Some spirit bottles will give you a higher level of a skill if you have a certain amount of stats (it says so in the description then), but even so, magic attack will still boost magic spells.

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:26 pm »
Can you make a Living Topaz spirit bottle, Tobias?

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 07:04:37 pm »
I'm simply gonna say, a lot of mobs need spirit bottles still XD but the general answer is "Make it yourself then :D" cause like, come on xD He has a job irl and Paw'd is his hobby. (quite frankly I know it sounds really annoying but it's true. You can't just ask and ask and ask, you gotta pitch in as well from time to time so he can get a break) he and the mods o.o

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 09:25:42 am »
I'm simply gonna say, a lot of mobs need spirit bottles still XD but the general answer is "Make it yourself then :D" cause like, come on xD He has a job irl and Paw'd is his hobby. (quite frankly I know it sounds really annoying but it's true. You can't just ask and ask and ask, you gotta pitch in as well from time to time so he can get a break) he and the mods o.o

That exactly. There are some things only I can do: modifying the server's code, fixing bugs, scripting encounters - unless you want to read through 60k odd lines of C code for the former, or spend a sizable time of overhead learning the scripting language for the latter (and even then I would have to review your code, so it doesn't like loop or such).

Drawing spirit bottles does not require my expertise at all, nor is adding a spirit bottle to completely outdated content a particularly smart way to prioritize my time. If you want a spirit bottle for a monster, draw it (please also put a decent amount of effort into them. If you can't draw digitally, draw traditionally).

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 01:46:04 pm »
Hi, I realized there have been new spirit bottles added since I posted this spreadsheet, so I've updated it, in case you haven't updated yours along the way.  (I haven't!). 

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 09:22:21 pm »
Thanks, Orly. :3

Arthur

• Lint
  • Boo
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 04:43:43 pm »
Thanks for the quick guide Orly, since there are new bottles I decided to update it a bit, so, here it is.
I made some changes, but still, credit goes to Orly XD

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 08:39:54 pm »
I think it's been a year since the last post here.  I see three new spirit bottles that are not on the list!  Here's an updated spreadsheet! 

Mediumdee

• Bluebell
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 02:36:54 pm »
Could we maybe get a second list for who’s working on which spirit bottles? It would be nice to be able to see what people are thinking for some, considering I’ve seen my fair share of brainstorming for them, and if people are already drawing some of them so that we don’t have too many people working on the same one