Forum - Defeating Casper or Frigus.

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Defeating Casper or Frigus.  (Read 2421 times)

Daymare

• Noxxara
  • Day
« on: August 09, 2011, 10:55:24 pm »
Can somone please do Frigus or Casper with me? I really need the trophies and mage stuff. Every time I ask no one responds, but they just go do it theirselves ;-;. Please?

Tabitha

• Lint
  • keep believing... whales can fly if they want to!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:52:01 am »
aww... i would help you if i could ;~;

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 06:15:47 pm »
Asking like ten times doesn't help though. If they have room, they'd invite you the first time you ask, if they don't (or just want to kill him in 2 or 3 for whatever reason), they won't suddenly have room if you ask ten times.

You can always make your own group of people to run with. Guilds help a lot - since running dungeons together is a social thing, and guilds are just that. Of course, if everyone makes their own guild with like the minimum amount of people, it doesn't do much good. I can only provide you the tools; you have to use them yourself.

Pick some aspiring priests - for example Leopardspring, if I recall right - pick some aspiring warriors (or more experienced warriors that don't run dungeons that much; Kamemeo and Kitson come to mind), and fight through dungeons together. Start with an easy one, like the East Caves, and work your way up. That way every one of you gets practice, gets equips and experience. If you die on certain bosses, figure out together what went wrong, and how you could win against it. Be patient, be helpful, and learn together - and you should have no problem reaching higher tier content with your group.

One thing to consider is going with players of similar skill levels; don't just go with top-tier players, make your own groups with newer players. There have been a few new players, but everyone seems to ignore them while pleading to high-level players to run dungeons - instead of playing with them, teaching them the ropes, and reaching new goals together.

¢¢
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:19:33 pm by toby »