Forum - [Closed|Abandoned] Exclusive content

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed|Abandoned] Exclusive content  (Read 2178 times)

Rengarr

• Baby Bluebell
« on: October 16, 2014, 10:49:14 pm »
Content you can buy with actual money.  It would be a nice alternative to getting funds besides donation.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:46:35 pm by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 05:28:55 pm »
I have never accepted monetary donations, nor do I ever plan to, so I have no idea what "alternative" you are referring to.

The people that would "buy content with actual money" would be dedicated players that participate in events, and those are the last persons I would want to take money from. I have a much better conscience talking and playing with the friends I made here just like that, than constantly peering at their allowance. If they save some money during their time here that they'd otherwise have thrown out elsewhere on Diamonds and Strawberries, then all the better for them.

I gladly accept artistic donations, in the form of drawings, quests, documentation and the like. As for content, all of it is available for everyone to enjoy at their pace.

The only "exclusive rewards" I give out are the sketches and drawings that I produce during game development, which I (rarely) physically send to players that have helped a lot and shaped the game over the years. Those are exclusive rewards that actually live up to their name of being exclusive (since there is only one original, and once I send it off, no one else but the recipient has it anymore, beyond its digital reproductions).

Hope that clarifies my stance a little.

Rengarr

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 12:04:00 am »
Alright, sorry if I misunderstood.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 12:16:50 am »
No worries, just explaining my thoughts. ;)