Forum - On Guild Bank Logs

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: On Guild Bank Logs  (Read 2449 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: November 25, 2014, 12:52:40 am »
In my curiosity, I was thinking that perhaps the logs for the guild banks should be able to track and show the movement for around two weeks, and not just one. the reason I say this is because while I had not given it much thought before, I had noticed events where items would disappear, but because of time spans (usually a few days) the logs would erase and then the hole would remain or the slot be filled in with another item. I think it would be a good idea for the time frame to be expanded to two weeks. (Yes, i know it's not needed for guild leaders/stockers who are on often and diligent, but for the more scatterbrained people like me it could work)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 04:53:41 pm »
Wouldn't really be a problem, but when I make it two weeks, then someone will ask for three weeks next. ;P

Right now, logs date back one week - with the idea that you can still check on the weekend on what happened during the week. If you're not there for two weeks, maybe someone else should help manage the guild. Two weeks is a really long time for a guild to go "unattended".

Finally, if all fails, we can still reconstruct what happened using the item logs - so if something is missing, you can file a support ticket to ask.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 03:47:55 am »
This actually reminded me of when I suggested increasing the friend limit but ok. While I would like to press for it, I can actually see how it makes sense (I blame forgetting ro reply after an hour ^^; ) Since people would peobably want to increase it yeah, but also because items in the guild bank are fair game for all unless otherwise noted (in which case Storage would be a better option if you really don't want unknowns taking it) and even them, some items SHOULD be easier to get. yeah i see your point. i think. thanks tho ^^

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 11:06:25 am »
Well, I just don't think it's a lot to ask to check the logs once in a while, if you are managing a guild and care about what happens to the items there. Even those just signing on during the weekends every other week will see a complete log.

The guild system does allow you to set up permissions for others to manage the guild and the bank, so if signing on once every two weeks is a problem, this might be a good time to delegate. ;P

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 06:34:02 am »
Nah, not a problem xD but either way, thanks Toby.