Forum - [Fixed] Redoing quests

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Fixed] Redoing quests  (Read 2339 times)

Foxleap

• Bizz
« on: January 01, 2015, 05:22:47 pm »
Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I wasn't sure if this would be a bug report or a one time thing. Anyway, last night I did 7-10 quest but now it say I only did about 3 of them. Everything else is the same such as that I still have the stuff I bought but the quests are wanting me to redo them. This happened way last night around 8:00 p.m. pacific time yesterday. Is there a way you can undo it?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:41:54 am by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 07:32:48 pm »

What quests does it ask you to redo?

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »
I have to redo the Hope the lizard quest, the unlocking the toy factory quest. I think I also have to do the digging quest with the zombie dog since that's a follow up to the Hope quest and a few others that I can't remember at the top of my head. I think they have to do with the exiled scouts.

-----------

ok apparently the digging for the zombie dog quest is done but it's making me redo the Burning the Midnight Oil quest from the exiled warrior again.

-----------

It's also making me redo Kay's a 'button to up on' and 'missing decorations' quest.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:40:18 am by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 11:41:08 am »
Okay, these should all be fixed.

"Burning the Midnight Oil" is a repeatable quest, that you can re-do to increase your reputation with the Ashaya Exiles.