Forum - Buy back option

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Poll

Do you think there should be a buy back option?

Yes
6 (25%)
Kinda
7 (29.2%)
Maybe
7 (29.2%)
Not really
4 (16.7%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Buy back option  (Read 2319 times)

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:16:03 pm »
Whenever I sell items, I generally sell everything that I don't think I need. Then, later, you get a quest that says you need an item you recently sold. I thought that a way to solve this problem could be a buy back option! What it allows you to do is buy back 20 (or less) of the items you just sold in a time span of (x).
Thanks!

~Balance~

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 08:16:30 pm »
It would definitely be time limited, 30 minutes to an hour at most, and only a handful of recently sold items.
I realize that a bunch of games do have this - however in those you sell with one click. Here you have to confirm, so you have a chance to realize any mistakes.

That said, I'm not opposed to it, but I'm not sure if it's needed. I'll see what everyone else thinks.

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:10:44 pm »
Okay! I figured I'd start out big and see where we go. My problem is I wait till my bag is full, then I sell, and I generally don't look the items (armor excluded). Mainly I think that it could be an hour, but my other problem is that when you're in the questing process, when your bags are full and you sell, a quest comes up proclaiming that you need (x) item, and you just sold it because you didn't think you needed it.