Forum - carryiage glitch

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: carryiage glitch  (Read 2702 times)

noah

• Bluebell
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:23:57 pm »
the carryiage let me take  low level players in to higher places is this a glitch?

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 08:34:26 pm »
I'm no expert, but I'd think that this isn't a glitch. Does it work in dungeons?

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 10:03:20 pm »
As Balance has stated, the none of us are experts but I don't think it's a glitch either. Actually, I think it's kinda a means for transportation for the lower level character. Kind of like who mages can use bind earth the get their group, or lower level players, to other locations, such as the beach or blackwood caverns. Same with the sleds given out for the secret santa event. They are used not only to help you carry your alt around but to also bring lower level characters to other towns or places if they hadn't unlocked the area yet.

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 09:21:44 pm »
Carrying off Foxleap, this can be used for a disadvantage against the carriage. If a player was take a level 1 (lets say blahblodan), and they are level 36 (lets say me, even though I'm not XD), to Argan Village, then the level 1 is at OBVIOUS risk, due to the fact that s/he is auto targeted due to low level. It is useful, but it may backfire.

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 11:46:16 pm »
True what Balance now said, however, what level 36 in their right mind would take a level 1 to Argan jungle? I've seen it more used as a means of transportation for other locations, like, as I've stated before to the beach or blackwood caverns instead of the middle of Argan Jungle where there are snakes and tar plants everywhere. The carriage letting lower level players travel to higher places would not be qualified as a glitch but more of a way around the rules, as it might be put. However, what Balance said has reason to it for there are more maps than not that have aggressive monsters. Also while there are many lower level players who's curiosity drives them to wonder off the sled and into a new map that contains dangerous monsters (Like how I was XD) it's also good if the sled carrier to give warning that they aren't going to a safe zone or that there wondering out of the safe zone that way the lower level character at least has a warning if whether or not they want to die.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 10:49:36 pm »
Like Fox and Balance stated, it's not a glitch.

You can carry a lower level around, but due to their low level they will be targeted by monsters that would normally not engage in combat right away.

Finally, any damage directed at a player is also dealt to the carriage, which will eventually break.