Forum - Sushi Anybody?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Sushi Anybody?  (Read 2920 times)

Caydence

• Lint
  • Sup.
« on: August 10, 2011, 04:42:30 am »
Does everybody remember Rina's quest? XD The one where she gives you fish at the end? Oops, gotta kill those monsters! Low on health! -devour fish- Oh noes! Its all gone!! But wait! You can't get any more?! This is terrible! This is awful! THIS IS A PROBLEM!!

I suggest another map in this area, I mean, does everyone see the river on that map with the forlorn manor and the path to frigus' lair? What if we put another map there, with an NPC that would give you a quest where he would give you fish! Maybe:

[insertNPCnamehere] is having a hard time getting his cart to Ashaya village, so he can sell his fish. If you'll get rid of a few frost sprites and frigid spirits in the frozen forest, he might spare you some of his catch for the day.

And, after completing that quest, you could go back to him, and buy more fish from him, and maybe even a recipie for SUSHI! Mmm, fresh sushi!

Dinner is served <3

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 04:27:09 pm »
nice. i was trying to make a sketch for an icebridge once, but this pc doesn't have the printer programs so i couldn't send it over. though i would like to try and make a similar design in the map maker, whaterev that is.

Daymare

• Noxxara
  • Day
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 04:32:03 pm »
I love that idea.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:24:12 pm »
Sounds good to me. If you make a new map though, you might as well put the quest monsters there: That way you don't have to go to the forest and kill spirits yet again. ;P

Apart from that, you're welcome to make the map, and write out the quests, and I'll add them in. :3

Berry

• Noxxara
  • Hello :3
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 03:33:05 pm »
I WANT SUSHI!!!!

Mela

• Baby Bluebell
  • No
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 12:23:50 am »
Sushiiiiii <3