Forum - April fool's day item idea

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: April fool's day item idea  (Read 4622 times)

Pytaro

• Bluebell
« on: March 16, 2015, 03:15:41 pm »
I had an idea for a joke item it would be called "Lucky Placebo Potion" It could restore 1-500 hp randomly, not too much to the idea quite yet but it seems like it could be a fun item.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 09:44:16 pm »
I think there's already an item that restores health (or mana?) in a huge range. XD
There's also one that either heals you, or hurts you. ;P

Pytaro

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:43:16 pm »
Ah I see, Well I'll keep my mind open and try to think of more things to suggest sense I have enough free time to probably get some good ideas on the field.

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 08:10:44 pm »
I think there's already an item that restores health (or mana?) in a huge range. XD

As Toby stated, there is an item that heals or hurts you. This item is Daredevil's Meal. It will heal to 95% of your health and absorb 250 damage, or drop you down to 5 health and give you poison status. Both are 50% chance. The chances of finding this recipe are rare, you need to be 28+ to farm the monsters who drop them, which in this case, are Cultists. Though, there is one in the auction house, so you may want to consider investing if you want are interested in it.

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 03:25:20 am »

Also as Toby has stated, the item similar to the one that you suggested. Dwarfberries are the items that do it. There are regular dwarfberries, an item that reduce your size by 10% and recover 1-100 health and mana points; and there are golden dwarfberries, another item that reduces your size, this time by 15%. Golden dwarfberries also recover 500-2000 health and mana points. Both of these are extremely rare drops from emberberry bushes and the fruit bats around them.

X3wty

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 05:48:32 pm »
i X3wty ^^ hi

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 02:08:53 pm »
i X3wty ^^ hi

Hi X3! ^-^
How are you?

Peachy

• Bluebell
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 06:10:55 pm »
^.^ I hope there is a April Fools item.

Frisk

• Baby Bluebell
  • I like cake
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 10:25:50 am »
What if creatures dropped things that they normally would not for April fool's day.

Example: A bluebell would drop pollen

Ancient Light

• Bizz
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 02:50:19 pm »
Maybe everyone has weird eyes or randoom stuff happens like its raining bluebells and then its starts snowing in the beach xD?