Forum - Thanks

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2168 times)

Vysal

• Bluebell
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:49:26 pm »
I think I'd like to create this post for everyone to say thanks to Tobias and show him just how much we all appreciate all this work for this game, With that said.
Thank you Tobias as the year and few months I've been on and off I've never forgotten the fun I've had and the friends I've made Thank you for making all this happen by keeping this game running. You have always been there for the players and listen to us when we have an opinion and I think this thanks is necessary. Thank you once again.

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:53:52 pm »
I, for one, think that that's a great idea Vysal, so thanks Toby. This game is the best thing to do after school for me. It's smooth animation, beautiful music, and friendly people is all what makes it so great. You are always willing to run dungeons and alway maintain a happy attitude. You were very supportive to me when I was a new player and I'm very thankful for that. You have been very patient with me and helped me become a better warrior. You have always been there for the newer players as well as for the older ones and I think it's the friendly atmosphere that the game has and the player share is what makes this game special. Thank you again for creating this wonderful game. In my opinion, it truly is the best game online...That sounded really cheesy...didn't it?

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:14 pm »
Nah, Fox, doesn't sound cheesy, just that you enjoy lots of things about the game :)  I think it's nice!  Yes, Toby's done a very good job on his game.  I don't know any others, but...guess I don't need to since this one takes enough of my time XD  So, yes, thanks, Toby, for the fun game and I'll always help with ideas if I can think of some!

Daahs

• Bluebell
  • Dosh is my alt
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 06:00:55 am »
Toby have been patient with me when some of my reports were wrong. He's also patient with others in runs; for example, if a run is failed repeatedly by someone, he'll wait and give advice. Since he is the creator of Paw'd and programs everything, we can ask him directly for clarifications with anything. Unlike some game makers, he plays his creation. Players are able to ask him in-game questions and interact with him through various ways, whether it's just talking, suggestion or to do a run of a dungeon. He provides honest opinions. I like his humour. :P

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 03:04:47 pm »
Thank you for all the help and new content Toby! Thank you as well for the new stuff in advance for future stuff ^_^