Forum - Ideas

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 2114 times)

Vysal

• Bluebell
« on: April 01, 2015, 12:15:48 am »
So me and Bramble were idea storming and we came up with an item set for around Christmas time its basically started with headphones and a glow stick but evolved into a rave set with all over class buffs that are meant to be useful to any class like gain fury in combat at 1-2 points per second +5% wind/lightning spells and a bonus to all stats for a set bonus it was though of in maybe a half an hour so it can be refined further would there be a chance of it appearing for an event quest line that we'll write?

Vysal

• Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 12:21:29 am »
IDEAS

Red Headphones
Stats
+5% to storm magic
8 defense

Shining Necklace
Stats
While in combat gain 2 fury per second
7 defense
+10 stamina

Bright Bracelet
Stats
2 defense
+7 dexterity

Fishnet vest
Stats
+8 agility
4 defense

Set bonus
+12 to all stats

Meant to be a fun bright set made for an original Christmas quest line that could satisfy any class and make people happy.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 09:50:55 am »
Sure - though Christmas is still 8 months away and there's other holidays before that. I usually implement things when we're closer to the respective holidays. It's not even summer yet. ;3

As for stats, I don't like % changes to spells much. If spells are too weak, the % should be on abilities everyone can get, if they're not, then a % change can be quite overpowering and make that item "mandatory" and "best in slot" for a long long long time to come, something I would definitely avoid.

Chaotic

• Bluebell
  • Everything will be reborn in time.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:36 pm »
So maybe if anything a maybe 1-3% bonus to highest stat or something?

Chaotic

• Bluebell
  • Everything will be reborn in time.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 02:51:39 pm »
Meh I think I might drop this idea and work on less "silly" ideas, personally I think there should be a special quest in fall to get maybe an oak leaf necklace or something something. When I first thought of this I though it was a fun idea but its quite obnoxious now that I think of it.