Forum - Ideas Maybe

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Ideas Maybe  (Read 3262 times)

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« on: April 16, 2015, 06:14:05 pm »
1. Maybe a new "Halloween Set" for us all? Sort of like a Trophy Item Reward. We'd have to kill soo many of this or that to get one item, find this to get another or something along that.

2. A new Christmas Armor Set would be good i think. Something tailored to how we'd all look as "Elvish Wolves" if the idea isn't there yet.

3. Could be a Summer Item set or a new Summer Event maybe? I haven't really gotten too much in thought with this one yet but i hope to list what i mean itself by that.

P.S. I'm still trying to draw up something as well for what i discussed with you in-game.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:51 am »
A summer event is definitely a good idea and one we should do. ;P

The remaining events are still many months away, so those are something to tackle once we get closer to the respective holidays. ;3

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 05:20:18 pm »
I'll look into the Summer stuff into more detail and try to come up with something we can agree on ^_^ I will also try and get names set up for you too ^_^

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 05:22:48 pm »
Sure, have fun. XD

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »
Summertime Events Below:

Beach Ball Bonanza: Can be done with or without a team. Player(s) have to kill at least 1 Beach Ball, 5 Water Spirits & 2 Cornutus to complete Task 1 of 3 to get a new Event item and a Summer Title (possible title, it's up to you on that one.) The other tasks would be either easier or harder depending on if you have a team or not.

In Search For Water: You have to find the Hidden Water Spirits or rescue them when they suddenly go missing. Kind of like a Hide and Go Seek only for summer and to bring back the water.

As for the event items themselves, i will have to list some things later on in here about them. Of course, you can change ideas or alter them a little to make it fit better.

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 03:12:46 am »
Maybe you could have two different types of berries for the new areas you added? They would be for different purposes of course. Maybe a Red Berry of some sort for a quest or something? Sort of like to get a new pet or to make something for food dishes.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 10:40:30 am »
Yeah, those are good ideas; I'll see them implemented when I can get to them. :3

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 10:13:35 pm »
You can take your time, I'm in no hurry for them to be done in a single day. Same for the item i suggested. I might try to draw it myself if my SAI program will let me.

Kyla

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 10:37:07 pm »
I hope this works. And hope it can be seen.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 01:50:37 pm »
All right x3
One thing you could do is drawing them traditionally (pencils / coal), possibly with a reference. Traditional drawing have charme, and many techniques you figure out while drawing traditionally can also directly be applied to digital drawings. ;3