Forum - Mobile version suggestion

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Mobile version suggestion  (Read 2290 times)

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« on: April 17, 2015, 10:02:03 pm »
Hi guys. Ok so I am not entirely sure if this is on purpose or just a bug, but I have a small suggestion o.o while using the mobile version, at the top it always says "but we provide our regular version of the website, just in case." And I clicked it, cause I personally liked it better. However I noticed that upon entering another page on sire, or refreshing, it would always revert back to mobile, which I found a bit tricky to work with.

So my suggestion is to make the mobile to desktop change "sticky" just like with chats in game. If it is a bug, whoops!

I may be unable to reply to this so pardon if I am gone for a butt long time. Thanks!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:04 am »
You can switch most mobile browsers to request desktop sites, which then will always look like the desktop version. Whereas the mobile version should actually look quite fine on mobile phones - it does on mine, at least.

The link is actually more of a "last resort" thing - if you really can't see anything, you can click that link to get the desktop version on your mobile phone. It'd require a lot of zooming and panning, but the idea is that it's better than nothing. ;P