Forum - Fourm avatars missing eye parts? O.o

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Fourm avatars missing eye parts? O.o  (Read 2569 times)

Pandora

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hey!
« on: May 04, 2015, 02:15:59 am »
Not sure if this is a glitch, but

Recently, I've noticed that some of the fourm avatars are missing parts of the eye, like eye white, or the iris and pupil. I find it pretty freaky.

Balance

• Lint
  • Hiya, i'm Balance!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:59 pm »
Hi XD
I've noticed this as well. If I recall, this transpires when that certain person hasn't been on, well, to say the least, in a bit XD. It will black out the avatar. Those pupils iris eye white stuff might be an internal error. It is freaky, but nothing major. It is a bug, in essence, so this is in the right section ;P. Normally black avatars occur after about 6 months? I have no clue what so ever. Note that people can submit there OWN photos for there avatar, but it most be mod approved. This may be part of it as well, but I'm not certain.
balance

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 07:35:17 pm »
I find it freaky too. ;P It happens when Flash takes a screenshot just as you're blinking, and then sizes it down.
You can take another forum avatar by clicking the links at the bottom of your equipment window - and get a better avatar.

Black avatars show up when it can't find an image for whatever reason (for example, it only takes a screenshot when you're idle for a bit, so it doesn't do that in the middle of a boss fight).

Finally, you can use your own avatar (I think), but from what I remember, it would overwrite it again eventually.

PinkKitten

• Lint
  • I'm all Pink XD
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 03:22:14 am »
That happened to me