Forum - Halloween quest idea

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Halloween quest idea  (Read 3140 times)

Sunlight Musical

• Baby Bluebell
« on: May 22, 2015, 09:27:53 pm »
Rosie at beginning: Help! The jester's and gunmen have gone crazy again! They apparently don't like Halloween at all. Could you possibly help us and stop them from rampaging? (you need to defeat 5 green jesters, 5 red ones and 5 polished gunmen)

Rosie while you've accepted but haven't completed quest: hmm, no they are still crazy. I understand if want to stop though, having them attack you all at once is hard to deal with.

Rosie at end: thank you so much, hopefully they won't get cranky again near Christmas because you know what that means~
reward: 1 piece of cake, 5 green candies, 5 red candies 4 candy corn

Note: until you complete the quest all jesters and gunmen are hostile.

Sunlight Musical

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:29:48 pm »
One more thing, if this is already a quest sorry for wasting your time ^^;

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:59 pm »
Well, Halloween is still a bit away, so I am still working on other stuff. However, I don't mind quest contributions at all - the more, the merrier.

A bit more backstory would be nice though. Look at the existing quests for reference. ;p

Sunlight Musical

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 06:12:36 pm »
Okay, lets see....I got it!
Devil Dew: It's almost Halloween and I still haven't come up with any idea to make mischief *sigh* Wait I know! I'll make the jesters and gunmen go crazy! Again! Hmm but how....Oh I know! At Halloween, wolves dress up in costumes and go trick-or-treating to get free candy. Hehe, that'll make them jealous.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »
That's a start. ;P You should probably work on it a bit, to bring it closer to what the final quest should look like.

Such as, what NPC offers it (your quest doesn't really sound like Rosie would offer it anymore), what (exactly) they should say when you accept the quest, when you talk to them without having finished the quest, and what they should say when you finished it.

Sunlight Musical

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 09:08:18 pm »
Hmmm... I think perhaps the Angeldew? It would be right inside, first thing that you would see.
Angeldew: This is terrible! What are we going to do? The Devildew is behind this I know it. Oh, hello there brave adventurer. Do you think you could help us with this little *problem?* All the jesters and gunmen have gone wild! No matter what I do they won't stop. Could find this control base near the bottom and see whatever is the problem? I'd go myself but it's just too dangerous for one person.
Good luck <playernamegoeshere> i'm counting on you!
Reward 5 healing potions (your going to need them if there aren't many people)
#2 The control base looks just fine you should tell the Angeldew your findings.
Reward 2 gold
#3 Angeldew: So, the control base is fine? Hmm the only explanation I can think of now is that the Devildew meddled with them could you possibly check it out? He is in the depths of the toy factory. Oh and please watch out, he is most powerful at Halloween.
Do you not want to go check up on the Devildew? I don't blame you, it's Halloween and He is most powerful then.
Reward 5 Mana or healing potions.
#4 Devildew: oh, so you finally found me. Yes I admit I meddled with the jesters and gunmen, but I won't set things right.....not unless you can defeat me!
Reward 2 token of bravery, 1????
#5 Devildew: *cough* *cough* Ok fine you won, so here take this to the Angeldew. He'll know what to do with it. You may have won this time, but mark my words you haven't seen the last of me! *The Devildew vanishes in a puff of smoke before you can stop him*
Angeldew: You did it! now, please give that thing he gave you to me and I can stop this madness. Thanks you <playernamegoeshere> we are truly in your debit.
Reward 10 gold