Forum - Where do I find the stats for being a warrior,mage,priest, and hunter?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Where do I find the stats for being a warrior,mage,priest, and hunter?  (Read 2228 times)

Lotus

• Bluebell
  • Dragons are fat lizards
« on: August 23, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »
So I had just created a new Alt. and leveled them, but I don't know where to find the needed stats for it. Can I get a link to where I can find something for it?

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:14:33 pm »
You can always hover the numbers in your stats window - I like to think that it explains pretty well (my comments added in brackets):

• Strength: Increases your physical damage. This is useful if you plan to melee enemies instead of staying at range. (as in, Warriors)
  • Intellect: Increases your maximum mana points, and the power of your spells. This is useful if you are planning on using mostly magic-based spells.  (as in, Mages, Priests)
  • Dexterity: Increases your accuracy, making you more likely to hit enemies with your spells and physical attacks [...]. For projectiles, such as arrows, dexterity has a major influence on your damage dealt. Also increases your spell casting speed slightly. (as in, Hunters, but useful to any class to be more likely to hit / to cast faster)
  • Agility: Increases your chance to dodge physical attacks and land critical strikes with your own physical attacks. (as in, any physical class such as warriors and hunters)
  • Stamina: Increases your maximum health points, allowing you to sustain more damage before getting knocked out. (as in, any class)

You can also look at the wiki (searching for "Stats"): Explanation of stats.

From there, mix stats together as you think will help you must. If you think you need more health, Stamina will give you that. If you want to hit harder, strength will do that. If you prefer getting more critical hits for burst damage, agility would help.

Lotus

• Bluebell
  • Dragons are fat lizards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 12:24:50 am »
I knew about the "Hover over the stats" thing, I just remembered something that showed stats that were needed for each class. But anyway, thank you! ^-^

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:12:05 pm »
There is also this NPC called Blu that appears near the village well when you're level 10. If you do the quest probably you'll run into someone that gives you a few informations.