Forum - Spirit Bottles

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Spirit Bottles  (Read 7735 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: September 27, 2015, 07:54:23 pm »
Seeing a couple of monsters have been added by now, here is a list of some of the new ones. So, if you feel generous enough to draw a spirit bottle, but don't know which - these would be in need of one.

Couple of things to note:
  • Format: You can make it as large as you want, but the final image will be sized to between 135x135 and 200x200 pixels, depending on the detail. PSD or PNG both work.
  • Medium doesn't matter: Traditional or digital art are both welcome.
  • Respect copyright: Original work only, nothing copied from others. You are welcome to sign your drawing.
  • Quality: While I'm open to various styles, make sure your work is quite presentable - no quick doodle that I could have done in ten minutes myself. If you're not good with digital art, or don't have a tablet (and don't do actual pixel art), draw traditionally. Traditional drawings do look good.
  • Permission: Obviously, if I can't use it, it's not of much value. Should you donate your drawing, that is welcome, you can also put a price tag on it, and I'll consider it from an economical standpoint.

That should be all. ;P If you plan to draw something, you might want to post something, so others know. :3

Okxie

• Baby Bluebell
  • believe you won't regret the choices you have made
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 08:33:46 pm »
I'll take the fire spirit ;P

Rain

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:20:33 pm »
I can try the healer/green bee

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 12:26:37 am »
That'll be interesting. :D  Can't wait what you gals come up with. ^-^

hihihi

• Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 11:00:40 am »
The skeleton's mine! :p

Lotus

• Bluebell
  • Dragons are fat lizards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 10:09:16 pm »
Debating on the jungle snake or the noxious lotus. Both are pretty simple enough for me but, too adorable to choose easily. ^^;

Rain

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 12:43:04 am »
I can try to draw the green lizard

Lotus

• Bluebell
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 10:05:20 pm »
I'll take the lotus now that I've decided. ^^

Okxie

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 12:53:38 am »
Turtle.

Lotus

• Bluebell
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 03:58:09 pm »
Okay, found out I'm unable to finish the lotus. I have too much things to do so I'll take the jungle snake instead. (lotus is free now ^^)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 11:22:01 am »
Okay, found out I'm unable to finish the lotus. I have too much things to do so I'll take the jungle snake instead. (lotus is free now ^^)

Alright. Though, if you have a lot to do, you might want to pass up on the Jungle Snake as well - if the drawing is rushed, I'd probably just end up having to draw it myself anyway. My drawing teacher once stated that a good drawing usually takes between three and four hours. If you just rushed through it in 30 minutes because you had too much on your plate, it'll likely show.

The skeleton's mine! :p

Thank you - it looks great, too! Much more creepy than in the game, maybe I should give them that eerie glow in the eyes? That'd be really creepy. XD

I'll take the fire spirit ;P

Thanks! I added it in already! Since it's quite a challenge to get, so it'll give a high-level embers for anyone who manages to get their paws on it. :3

I can try the healer/green bee

Looks adorable! So much more innocent and friendly, than their in-game counterpart. Thank you ^-^ Do you have any preference of what your spirit bottle should do?

Okxie

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 01:54:32 am »
Thanks! I added it in already! Since it's quite a challenge to get, so it'll give a high-level embers for anyone who manages to get their paws on it. :3

You're welcome! It was fun to draw, as always. Embers should be a fun skill! c:

Rain

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 02:59:18 am »
Looks adorable! So much more innocent and friendly, than their in-game counterpart. Thank you ^-^ Do you have any preference of what your spirit bottle should do?
I am not sure about what it might do, I was thinking about a skill similar to panicky stings or a chance to cast Revit. But its just some ideas ^^; not really good with abilities or what it might do.

hihihi

• Bluebell
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 05:33:51 am »
Thank you - it looks great, too! Much more creepy than in the game, maybe I should give them that eerie glow in the eyes? That'd be really creepy. XD

You're welcome! ^_^ and the new boss looks really cool too XD

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 09:00:19 pm »
I was thinking about a skill similar to panicky stings or a chance to cast Revit

Revit does actually sound really good. I'll see that this gets added :D