Forum - Caves in Blackwood

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Caves in Blackwood  (Read 2705 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: November 20, 2015, 08:56:54 pm »
I'll get right to the point: private caves in Blackwood exist for a while now - and the effort that some put into them really shows (at least from those who showed me).

At the same time, some caves outside in Blackwood aren't used at all. Instead of leaving them as "placeholders", I would like to make room for those that'll actually use them. So, if you are interested in one, post a screenshot of your cave here!

This is how it'll work:
  • Starting next weekend (the 28th of November) all proper submissions (as in, no screenshots of an empty cave XD) will be put up for vote on a poll.
  • Caves will be assigned based on a weighted number of votes, depending on how many caves are available.
  • Should multiple caves be available, the winner will get to pick which cave they want, then the runner-up, and so on.
  • If your cave is picked, it'll be moved to the new cave - everything is preserved as is.

At the same time, I think it is important to make sure that caves aren't occupied by people who don't use it (anymore). There aren't any strict rules as to when a cave is considered abandoned:
  • Generally it'll be in the order of not getting used for several months, so you don't have to worry about it.
  • Caves that belong to individuals and are just always locked, or that are empty, are considered abandoned much sooner. It's okay to lock them once in a while, but if it's locked for months, it's essentially a private room.
  • Caves that are well taken care of are considered abandoned much later.
An abandoned cave will be made private (or, if that person already has a private room with furniture in it, it'll be put in a different instance, meaning you have to use the signpost to go there) - so nothing is lost. I am not going to exempt myself - I used my cave for testing, but I'll make room for capable cave owners as well. ;P

Daahs

• Bluebell
  • Dosh is my alt
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 02:30:06 am »
I've been working hard on it, as some would know.

I am planning to build more and more and more; I will keep on adding more things to it. With this reasoning, I don't know when I am ever gonna just leave my room as it is.

Sprite

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 02:38:47 am »
Blue = awesome :D

Screenshot

^_^

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 01:31:28 am »
They look great! Sprite's is like super tidy, and Daahs looks .. probably like his room does look for real. XD

I think you can link screenshots directly, but if you attach them, I'll approve them as I see them!

Daahs

• Bluebell
  • Dosh is my alt
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 06:47:00 am »
Screenshot

(Edit: The code for that was [screenshot]13044.4a5f41f8[/screenshot] - toby)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:33:11 pm by Tobias »

Lotus

• Bluebell
  • Dragons are fat lizards
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 05:17:33 pm »
It's hard to get materials sometimes (mainly without runs on the right bosses/modes) >.<
Screenshot
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:31:10 pm by Tobias »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 09:38:40 pm »
It looks good anyway. ;P

Also, I am generally on at 11pm GMT to do PvP events - once we're done, we usually go run dungeons. You're welcome to queue for the events as well, and then also tag along.

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 11:57:44 pm »
Heh...probably don't stand a chance against these other caves but, hey, it's worth a shot right?

Screenshot