Forum - Pets?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Pets?  (Read 5228 times)

Fritz

• Baby Bluebell
« on: February 29, 2016, 10:25:04 pm »
I've been wondering if there was a quest that you have to do to get a pet?
If so, who gives the quest and what level do I have to be?

Bramble

• Global Moderator
  • Lint
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 10:45:31 pm »
Hi Fritz!
You can go to Theo -- he is by the farm in Saliko Fields. You can complete his questline and get a pet from it!
Also, if you press Quest Finder in the community tab on the game, you can scroll down and see what pets that it recommends that you can get and where to get it from.
Hope this helps!

Fritz

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 11:02:06 pm »
Hi Fritz!
You can go to Theo -- he is by the farm in Saliko Fields. You can complete his questline and get a pet from it!
Also, if you press Quest Finder in the community tab on the game, you can scroll down and see what pets that it recommends that you can get and where to get it from.
Hope this helps!

So I've gone to Theo, but he doesn't have a quest for me? The last quest I finished didnt give a pet.. so.. I'm kind of confused??

Bramble

• Global Moderator
  • Lint
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 11:09:53 pm »
If you finished Theo's quest, go check around the area to the right of him ... maybe you'll see something. :)

Fritz

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 04:14:06 am »
I've gone and searched around Theo and the only thing to his right is A. The box of apples, and B. A portal.
I've tried taking apples and feeding them to the hungry Bluebells, but nothings happens, and going down the portal, I couldn't find anything.. So... I'm I being utterly blind??

Achala

• Bluebell
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 04:29:05 pm »
I've gone and searched around Theo and the only thing to his right is A. The box of apples, and B. A portal.
I've tried taking apples and feeding them to the hungry Bluebells, but nothings happens, and going down the portal, I couldn't find anything.. So... I'm I being utterly blind??
keep going right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and get that lost bluebell or somethin and bring it to Theo

Fritz

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 09:34:49 pm »
Ohh!! Found it, I was blind! I didn't look far enough! Thanks-a-million you guys!

catdark

• Bluebell
  • (。◕‿◕。)
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 07:06:48 am »
hi pet hollow tree level 19 and fiffy pink level 8 and fizzpoke level 16 :T

PinkKitten

• Lint
  • I'm all Pink XD
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 01:19:07 pm »
I got 7 pets in all: 1 Blu berry ( bluebell ) 2 Cor cor ( cornutus ) 3 Toast ( fliffy ) 4 Tsu tsu ( turkey ) 5 Charlotte ( Hollow tree webmender ) 6 Spidey ( Obviously a spider ) and 7 Pinkydinky ( A pink fliffy )

Achala

• Bluebell
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 01:14:51 pm »
am I the only lvl27 that only has 3 pets? XD
Liutenant Tinylady (sorry for the mispelling mai champagne XD)
Safyra (bluebellllllllllllllllllll)
Nimhe (um I forgot what it was LOL but it was from Rains spooder cage... also I named her after a spooder in Skyrim :P)

PinkKitten

• Lint
  • I'm all Pink XD
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 05:46:23 am »
Also see the cave thing with a keyhole on it when you go to gnats den? Go to that place everyday there will be a chance a monster called " Cotton " will spawn. Step 1: Kill cotton. Step 2: Get the key it drops. Step 3: Use the Key on the cave with a keyhole. Then VIOLA. You have a pet Pink bluebell. ( Sorry got no image of it )

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 12:06:31 pm »
Also see the cave thing with a keyhole on it when you go to gnats den? Go to that place everyday there will be a chance a monster called " Cotton " will spawn. Step 1: Kill cotton. Step 2: Get the key it drops. Step 3: Use the Key on the cave with a keyhole. Then VIOLA. You have a pet Pink bluebell. ( Sorry got no image of it )

The hard part is finding Cotton - she isn't exactly common. ;3

catdark

• Bluebell
  • (。◕‿◕。)
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 12:57:29 am »
noxxarra boss get pet noxxarra!? :( plzzzz
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:59:07 am by catdark »

Ginger ale

• Lint
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 04:55:26 pm »
How do you obtain a pink fliffy?

Freddi

• Lint
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 09:21:06 pm »
1. Yeah, Cotton only spawns ever 1-2 weeks, if I'm not mistaken

2. You can get a pet mini Noxxara for a trophy. It's either "Classic Dungeon Master" or "Saliko Dungeon Master". To obtain it, you need to get all of the trophies from the dungeons in Saliko.

3. In order to get a pink Fliffy, you need to give a huge carrot to one of the pink fliffies that spawn around Valentine's day, similar to Champagne.