Forum - so i need help

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: so i need help  (Read 2555 times)

KrazyBacon

• Baby Bluebell
  • "Bacon Is The Candy Of Meat" ~ Jim Gaffigan
« on: March 13, 2016, 01:37:10 am »
so im  on my tablet- but this tablet wont let me PLAY pawd, only like post. but i kinda want to
find out how to check usernames. I search my best friends , leafpaw & Phykic but nothing comes up.
:(
help!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 01:05:57 pm »
so im  on my tablet- but this tablet wont let me PLAY pawd, only like post. but i kinda want to
find out how to check usernames. I search my best friends , leafpaw & Phykic but nothing comes up.
:(
help!

Press the "Lookup Character" button, instead of hitting enter (which searches the forum).

KrazyBacon

• Baby Bluebell
  • "Bacon Is The Candy Of Meat" ~ Jim Gaffigan
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 01:08:27 pm »
Thanks! It worked!

Shivers

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 07:57:22 pm »
I need help too, its about fur patterns, I see a lot of players with fur patterns and I want one too! Maybe you can give me a hint?

Thanks

- Shivers/Milahee

ShiningStars

• Bizz
  • honk honk
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 02:45:31 am »
You could get a fur pattern in Radium's Den

Some patterns cost 10, 75, or 150 gold

Oh and um... If you're wondering where it is, it's east of a place where there is a lot of bees (I'm bad at giving directions, lol)

PS: I'm saving up for the neon pattern :D

Bramble

• Global Moderator
  • Lint
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 07:01:56 pm »
You could get a fur pattern in Radium's Den

Some patterns cost 10, 75, or 150 gold

Oh and um... If you're wondering where it is, it's east of a place where there is a lot of bees (I'm bad at giving directions, lol)

PS: I'm saving up for the neon pattern :D

Just to clarify -- the place that ShiningStars was describing was the High Plains.

Additionally, you also have the option to create your own fur pattern. To do this, you should have a decent art program on your computer (GIMP, Sai, Photoshop, Paint.NET, etc.) and you would use the sprite sheet (which is downloadable) to create your pattern. More information about that is here: https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/Fur_Pattern (this is where you also can access the sprite sheet)