Forum - Creating a Custom pattern

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Creating a Custom pattern  (Read 2184 times)

Lima

• Baby Bluebell
  • I'm Lima, Lima beans
« on: March 18, 2016, 04:04:33 pm »
So I'm still a little confused about creating the pattern. I got Gimp and I'm currently working on collecting the gold for the Magic/Fancy box. (only around 54 gold ;-;) But for designing the custom pattern do you have to design it to be a blue hue for the pattern if you want it dye-able?
Because I want to keep the pattern at a color I want and I don't want to dye it.

Ginger ale

• Lint
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 07:15:36 pm »
Yep! If you hex color your patterns in blue it makes it redyable.

But I was able to just color my pattern directly onto the file, I did that by adding another layer of light blue (selected from the blue options on the sprite sheet) set the layer to add, made  another layer and made it multiply (this is the layer I colored my design on!) and it worked out just fine for me. it'll be different colors once uploaded in the pattern shop but then you go to Saliko village and change the colors up. I'm sure tobias will explain it more clearly then I can!!!

Ginger ale

• Lint
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 07:16:07 pm »
https://www.pawdgame.com/forum/index.php/topic,881.0.html < That was my topic for when I was curious about it too! :) hope it helps.

Lima

• Baby Bluebell
  • I'm Lima, Lima beans
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 11:05:44 pm »
Okay! Thanks for the info!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 12:10:52 pm »
If you don't want to be able to dye it at all, then you can have it in any colour you want.

Lima

• Baby Bluebell
  • I'm Lima, Lima beans
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 08:56:48 pm »
Ok thank you! ^^