Forum - Freedom for snowscrubs!

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Freedom for snowscrubs!  (Read 1639 times)

Crab

• Bluebell
  • snip snap! u('x')u
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:06:20 pm »
Is there a certain way this should be done? The dark blue spiders murder my whole group before we can even get down to the cages. Are we doing something wrong?

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:06:53 am »
Hm...well, if you have a priest, you could try to nightfall one blue spider so you can kill the first one. I guess you could also have a mage and try to FF one...That might not work if since they're water based though...
Anyway, try picking them off one by one. Nf or/and FF anyones in the way and then kill them one by one so it's not that much damage received. Having a tank would help too. They could taunt a spider out of the lower zone they normally are in and your whole group can kill it.
Um...try also asking in main/guild/allies for help too.
(A bit of advice, when asking for help, try asking before the PVP events. A lot of players do it and after that is dungeons runs and they can't help you then. I wouldn't wait right before PVP events to do it either, as players might be reluctant to help if it takes 15 minutes to help and pvp is in...let's say, 5 minutes.
Also, if you still can't get it whisper me the next time I'm online. I don't always see the guild messages but if you whisper that bright pink will surely get my attention XD Normally I'm able to help if it's before pvp :D