Forum - Food Suggestions?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Food Suggestions?  (Read 2073 times)

Dawn

• Baby Bluebell
« on: May 10, 2016, 07:22:36 pm »
I was thinking of some food/drink suggestions today, and I thought they'd be pretty cool for some things.

I was thinking of Hot Sauce first, where if you use it, you cast fire breath and burn all enemies in your path for 40 damage, and have a chance to inflict burns to yourself. With the burns I think you could lose around 80-100 health over 10 seconds (damage once every 2 seconds), and then recover 300-600 health and mana over 12 seconds.  There could be a recipe for it using 2 emberberries and 4 red herbs, and the recipe itself can be bought in Argan Village for 1g.

For a second idea I was thinking of Coffee, since we have hot chocolate and tea already. The coffee could boost all stats by +5 for 10m + heal 600 health and 700 mana, and the status (not able to remove it) could be called "energy boost". It could be bought in Peachleaf Café or Ashaya Bakery for 20 silver.

Another idea could be burgers, which could be made with frostspike meat and flour. They could recover 200-1000 health and mana over 12 seconds. The recipe could be bought in Ashaya from Jasmine or Tanja for 1g.

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 04:08:03 am »
Nice suggestions ^-^
But I guess someone had to draw them? I could try, but I'm just a starter drawer.
;3

Dawn

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 03:11:19 pm »
I might try draw em too, if Toby wants me to ;p

Ryena

• Bluebell
  • Boom Boom *-*
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 09:15:54 am »
Drawed Coffee, but...oh no..
I'm bad XD
Hope it shows.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 12:04:58 pm »
It does show - but I'd need it without the white background (send me the PSD, or use a PNG with transparency). Otherwise you'll have a white square everywhere. ;P