Forum - [Closed|Inactivity] Teleport Service in the Castle

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: [Closed|Inactivity] Teleport Service in the Castle  (Read 2174 times)

Arty

• Baby Bluebell
  • Hiya, I'm crazy :3
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:36:30 am »
I know this is awesome for us lower levels that can't defeat the monsters it takes to enter Ashaya Village, but you should make it to where you can't teleport to places you've never been, or at least to places you couldn't enter w/out the Teleport Services
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:03:51 am by toby »

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 12:17:15 pm »
I know what you mean; though there may be legitimate reasons to go to Ashaya even before completing the quests - if only to exit Ashaya right away in order to complete the appropriate quests. I kind of like the sensation that players owning the castle have some kind of power and authority over the NPC there, thus if they tell him to bring them to Ashaya village, then so be it.

If anything, I may add a warp to Ashaya village that lets players who accidentally ended up there warp out - but then again, if they walk to the left without having completed the appropriate quests (and likely get KOed), they'll respawn only one map away from Saliko. Going further left and getting KOed there respawns them at the Plains Cave, and going one map left and getting KOed again respawns them near the chapel at Thomas.

So even in the worst case, where a level 1 somehow enters a map they stand no chance in, they end up in a difficulty-appropriate map very quickly.

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 08:55:23 pm »
XD lol, kinda cruel and fun at the same time. -is horrible-