Forum - Ice Skates!

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Ice Skates!  (Read 3159 times)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:39:50 pm »
Goldy and Willow have drawn a pair of ice skates:

A pair of blue ice skates that are bound to keep you warm in the cold season - and make you look graceful while skating!

* Hands
* 19 Base Attack
* 8 Armor
* Dexterity +12
* Stamina +16
* Magic Resistance (Water) +20
* Magic Resistance (Wind) +20

Not only do they keep you warm and fuzzy (especially when faced with nasty freezing cold blizzards, frost bolts and wind gusts), they also let you skate gracefully on ice.

Where do you get them? Right now, if you kill Ektar. It is a 20% drop rate, same as the Snow-Covered Coronet. So, you might get a coronet first, or the ice skates right away, or maybe some ferrite. Who knows? Or, you could try and be the first to kill Ektar.

The first person who MVPs Ektar, and posts a screenshot here, will receive a pair of Ice Skates. These are bind on equip, so you can trade them to whoever you want. The screenshot has to show that you got the MVP - so either the damage breakdown, or the "You were the most valuable player in this battle" message.

How do you post a screenshot? Easy! First, take the screenshot with Shift+P or the "Pause" key on your keyboard. Then, just log in here, click on your character on the top left, and then on screenshots. Once you found the screenshot, set it to "Public" or "Unlisted", and post the [screenshot] code here. That's all there is to it.

Good luck!

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 10:30:04 pm »
yeah...i didn't exactly get it with Paw'd screeny but i got it XD http://i39.tinypic.com/331oq3a.png

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »
You could still screenshot after mvping - but I'll count that.

Congratulations!

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 01:38:21 am »
Danke ^-^

And quit tricking me!!!

seriously man XD

Doom

• Bizz
  • Doom is Doom. Lookout.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 10:37:48 pm »
Oooooo!