Forum - Spotted Egg Shell

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Spotted Egg Shell  (Read 2169 times)

Kirk

• Bluebell
  • Team Robot
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:50:03 am »
I thought I would ask here just in case someone randomly knows the answer. I just got a Spotted Egg Shell from a Ruby Spirit. I noticed this one has a pink dot on it next to the name. Because I am a hoarder I checked against another Spotted Egg Shell that I have and the dot is the only difference. I haven't equipped it yet as it is bind on use and may want to sell it. I am sure at best that the dot is cosmetic, but I have to be sure. What is the little pink dot?

Orly

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:05:07 pm »
I found one too!  But I put it on XD  The spots are pink, not blue, hence the pink dot! But it looks like you can dye it any color you like.

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 07:29:38 pm »

Yup, Orly is right - the dot on the item means that the item is dyed. The colour of the dot reflects the base colour - so a pink dot means that it'll be pink. You can dye equipment yourself (by doing the quest chain from Richard that unlocks dyeing, and then using dyestuff), though some equipment is already dyed when it drops (which is what happened for your egg shell - when it dropped from the ruby guardian, it was already dyed pink).

Now someone should put that on the Wiki. XD

Kirk

• Bluebell
  • Team Robot
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 06:06:04 am »
Thanks. Now to get rid of it.