Forum - Warrior Class-Best Equipment, Stats, Pets + Other?

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Warrior Class-Best Equipment, Stats, Pets + Other?  (Read 1920 times)

Stellar

• Baby Bluebell
« on: February 29, 2016, 05:54:00 pm »
Hello! I am a fellow newbie at this game, and I picked the Warrior class. I was wondering what equipment I should use, what stats to upgrade, and stuff like that! To make sure I don't mess everything up, I'll just number my questions.

1: What level should I be to defeat Cladt? I've been having too much trouble with him.

2. What equipment should I have? I am currently level 12, so bear in mind that I can't get everything.

3. What stats should I upgrade?

4. What pets should I use?

5. (Last question) How do I get a pet?

Please bear with me. I'm only a beginner and im kinda sucky at this game. I was just hoping that you could help.

Bramble

• Global Moderator
  • Lint
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:49:18 pm »
Hi Stellar!

1. I'm assuming you are on the quest with Akia where you have to defeat Cladt? Really depends, I would say level 11-13, so you should be fine. If you are having a difficult time, I would recommend making a group with some friends and they can help you out.

2. There's lots of options of how to get equipment. You can use your Tokens of Accomplishment/Tokens of Bravery and buy armor from Alyshia, you can buy equipment from NPC's, you can get equipment from quests -- but the way to get the best equipment possible for your level is by getting equipment from dungeons. The dungeons that are appropriate for your level are the East Caves & the Hollow Tree (recommended level is 13 for The Hollow Tree, so you're really close!). You want to get armor that has Vitality/Stamina (it's the same thing, they increase your health), Strength (that increases your physical attack), and Agility (helps with dodging attacks/making you more likely to strike critical attacks [which means they do more]).

3. Like I said earlier, Strength, Stamina, and Agility are most important! When picking your stats, I would make sure that you focus most of your stat points on Strength/Stamina, but put a little bit of your stat points into Agility.

4. Any pet will help you out! All pets have different skills, some have damage skills/buffs/healing skills. As you go on and get more pets, you'll be able to find out which pets you like to assist you the most.

5. Good options for you to get pets are from Theo's questline down by the farm in Saliko Fields, or going through Rain's questline by the Hollow Tree. Also, look at the "Quest Finder" in your community tab on the game. This will show you what new pets are recommended for you and where to get them as you progress.

Hope this helps!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 02:53:55 pm »
The skills and abilities do a lot too - don't underestimate them.

A lot of adventurers spread their skills out - for example, as mages, they get Fire Bolt Level 2, Icicle Level 2, Blizzard Level 1 - and do very low damage as a result.

Again, speaking of mages - pretend you are level 16. If you have Fire Bolt Level 2, Embers Level 1, Ignite Level 1 (and spread your remaining skill points all over the place), you will do much lower damage than if you got Fire Bolt Level 4, Embers Level 3 and Ignite Level 3. I know, it sounds obvious - but that's usually the main reason if a group just doesn't have enough damage in dungeons (many bosses have a time limit, so you need to do high damage to them).

As a warrior, you want to do something similar - specialize on some spells, and get them as high up as you can (remember, you can reset your skills in every village - in Saliko, Erik will do that). If you focus on damage, get
- Thrash - this is a high damage skill. Definitely use that anytime your fury is full.
- Natural Fighter - this gives you the 'Grace' buff when you land critical hits, which makes the next ability you use cost less fury. You want to use Thrash whenever that happens.
- Slash - this is a cheap (fury-wise) skill that does damage over time. Use that ever 12 seconds or so, it adds up.

If you get those skills high up, you'll do very respectable damage - even with not-so-great equips.

You can use the target dummy at Schwartzwald castle (near the church) to test your damage. The damage on the signpost is your damage per second (DPS). As a reference, for the first few dungeons, you are expected to sustain:
- Hollow Tree: 40 DPS
- Frigus' Lair: 90 DPS
- Forlorn Manor: 100 DPS

Stellar

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 07:45:30 pm »
Thank you so much! This helped a lot. I'll be sure to keep this all in mind!