Forum - Mvehpower's Warrior Walkthrough!

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Mvehpower's Warrior Walkthrough!  (Read 11477 times)

Mveh

• Lint
  • Random FinalfantasyTactics Lover
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 09:28:21 am »
Thank you for the correction, Sonary!

(I actually did 2 dungeon runs on the Gnats Den,)

First, I got a stitched Leather Cap, and finally, the Enchanted Wing.

It gives good stats, so its worth the effort!

~Nyaaa

For the Inquisitive potatoes there, here are the stats given by the rewards from the Gnat's Den.

(If you need one of the items, Simply tell me, or Send me a mail, I'll get my priest and help you farm on the dungeon. c:)

(Ooooor! If you need a Mage, my Fire Mage can help you out. Then again, Just send me a letter about it! (My Mage is level 13, and my Priest is level 16)

• Cloth Cap- Armor 1, Intellect 2, Stamina 3
  • Enchanted Wing- Intellect 3, Magic 5
  • Stitched Leather Cap- 3 Armor, Dexterity 2, Stamina 4

If you're very generous, as i've stated before, Go ahead and give the Enchanted wing to a magic-based player. What you're going to aim for is the Stitched Leather Cap

(Cheerios, Gonna continue this soon)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:47:49 am by Mveh »

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 10:30:32 am »
QUESTS FOR LEVEL 6-10

Hallo guys! I'm baaaack! So anyways, I'll continue to post about the various quests you can get in the village to further progress. Welp, here goes!

CHOCO'S QUEST

(I'm not quite sure about this, but, I think you can only talk to Choco in the village once you finish helping her find her treasure, fending off the ambush rouge attack for the first time. If this is true, please inform me right away >.<)

Talk to Choco, get the quest from. Um. Her? And talk to Janette in the Cafe to ask her about Clad't

JANETTE'S QUEST

Reserves for the Winter I

Talk to Janette to get this quest, Go to the Saliko Village Garden, Auto attack a Bug, Bite repeatedly, Focused Strike, Charge, and its dead. Keep repeating this, And use apples or press X to sit when you are low on health.

Once you kill the bugs, talk to Janette again to finish the quest

Reserves for the Winter II

Simply talk to her again, Go to the east portal of Saliko Village, check the map. You see 3 portals there, right? Enter the one on the top-most part and keep going east. When you spot the Chapel, Acolyte Thomas is there. Talk to him to Finish the quest.

[WARNING

DO NOT TRAVEL TO THE CHAPEL AT NIGHT AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE SHOEEY DEMONS THERE WHEN NIGHT FALLS. I REPEAT, DO NOT TRAVEL THERE WHEN THE MOON IS UP IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE GAME!

(But if you are stubborn and impatient, Rush there, Get a potion, Talk to Acolyte Thomas, Finish the quest, AND RUN BACK AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE PORTAL. RUN FOR THE HILLS, JIMMY! THE DEMONS WILL CHASE YOU!)

I have my quest lists on my notebook actually, But its in school right now. sigh Don't worry, I'll continue this tommorow when I finish my..essay.. (We have Saturday Classes because classes got suspended for bad weather.)

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 12:13:28 pm »

Reserves for the Winter I

Talk to Janette to get this quest, Go to the Saliko Village Garden, Auto attack a Bug, Bite repeatedly, Focused Strike, Charge, and its dead. Keep repeating this, And use apples or press X to sit when you are low on health.

Once you kill the bugs, talk to Janette again to finish the quest

I mean, In this quest, please get the ripe apples needed. I forgot about it, Sorry DX

Dyngulf

• Bluebell
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 12:28:30 pm »
Been an while since i played last but i remember the first "boss" Queen bug or something similar gave a drop you could use to boost damage on leather gloves. after the farm and down. think you have some quest there as well as part of the beginner quests before you reach the first town.

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 08:55:47 am »
Can I add something? XD

First, after completing Jolie's quest on the Abandoned Burrow, you can get rewards from Farmer Jack. It's two anklets; same type:
Woolen Anklet Protectors {item:1203}

There are two colors; blue and green. Oh, have you stated how to get a Bluebell yet? XD

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 12:24:40 pm »
Been an while since i played last but i remember the first "boss" Queen bug or something similar gave a drop you could use to boost damage on leather gloves. after the farm and down. think you have some quest there as well as part of the beginner quests before you reach the first town.

I..was..too..lazy..to..search..for..quests...Hehe...

Can I add something? XD

First, after completing Jolie's quest on the Abandoned Burrow, you can get rewards from Farmer Jack. It's two anklets; same type:
Woolen Anklet Protectors {item:1203}

There are two colors; blue and green. Oh, have you stated how to get a Bluebell yet? XD

OH DAMN! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

Cough cough Forgive my Language

(Thanks for the info guys! I never knew about these stuff until you told me DX)

Dyngulf, I think it was a sharpclaw? It was used to strengthen Leather Gloves by attaching a Sharp Claw to it.

OH. I FORGOT ABOUT THE BLUEBELL QUEEEEEEST! WELP, HERE I GOOOO!

Theo's Quest I

Get some apples from the box, use the apples on the bluebells that shows "Hungry Bluebell" when you point your mouse on them. Complete the quest by talking to him again.

Theo's Quest II

Get the honey by traveling to the east of Theo's farm. You know where to get the other ingredients..right? Swipe  plus bite will make easy work of the bees. Talk to Theo again to complete the quest.

Lost Bluebell Quest

Keep traveling east until you spot a bluebell. Talk to it, Get the quest, and slowly plow through the gnats. Return it to Theo. Complete it and get the Bluebell WHISTLEEE!111!!!111!11

(Oh god, sorry about um..ehh...)

BLUEBELL WHISTLE

Use it to get your very own Bluebell pet! Rename it if you want,

The 3 skills you can get for it are..

Frost Splash, Blessing of Speed, and Icicles.

(You can only get Blessing of Speed and Icicles by leveling up your Bluebell)

And this ends my entry~

Thanks again, Sonary-chan and Dyngulf.

(Then again, New players reading this topic. Please mail me if you need my help. I have 2 accounts, A level 18 Priest (Garugahealer) and A level 14 Mage, (Mveh) )

Thanks for reading guys!

Azul

• Bluebell
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 07:34:14 am »
Just started gaming again and remembered something.

The Coralspike lizards (lvl 17) can be though at first but there's an trick to them.
when they summon the pink shield move it out of it and stand in it yourself and you are invincible for a little period.

These drop Iridecent lizard scale (semi rare drops) gather 6 of them and combine to get a lizard scale glove. http://www.pawdgame.com/database/items/279
these also apply to mages and priests as you can buy a flower at Coren (i think, the one in the cave by the lizards). that change the gloves into Coralspike flower glove. http://www.pawdgame.com/database/items/288

So all in all you need 12 scales for two gloves.

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 10:10:59 am »
Just started gaming again and remembered something.

The Coralspike lizards (lvl 17) can be though at first but there's an trick to them.
when they summon the pink shield move it out of it and stand in it yourself and you are invincible for a little period.

These drop Iridecent lizard scale (semi rare drops) gather 6 of them and combine to get a lizard scale glove. http://www.pawdgame.com/database/items/279
these also apply to mages and priests as you can buy a flower at Coren (i think, the one in the cave by the lizards). that change the gloves into Coralspike flower glove. http://www.pawdgame.com/database/items/288

So all in all you need 12 scales for two gloves.

Oh! I didn't know about that trick, nor did I know about the CoralSpike Glove! But I think it was absorb shield or something along those lines? But what I DO know is that they hit like a truck when there are 2 of them together.

I..um..

Threw away my 10+ iridescent lizard scales..because...I thought they were completely pointless and would only fill up my bag..huehue...

NOW I HAVE LEARNED TO NEVER THROW AWAY THE SHIT YOU FIND!

Forgive my language. Little children. I am not a role model.

Azul

• Bluebell
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 06:49:15 am »
Oh! I didn't know about that trick, nor did I know about the CoralSpike Glove! But I think it was absorb shield or something along those lines? But what I DO know is that they hit like a truck when there are 2 of them together.

Yeah at first you really need to pick them one at a time and hope one doesn't spawn behind you. easy as a mage as you can pull them towards you by attacking them from a distance. but they give good xp while farming for the scales so by the end of the farm you might be high enough to take on two at a time with ease.

So what I did was to do as many quests as i could find around saliko then i went to farm the gloves of the lizards. ocasionally east cave and HT when i had a party. the quest with Alkia(tree spirit in saliko) or what she is called is good aswell as you can kill cladt with a healer on your back and i think he is easier on this mode then in the actual dungeon. cladt drops good warrior gears. with all the gears from the above you are ready to take on Frigus and maby casper.

Next step is opening Ashaya. (next town)
Ashaya has a decent amount of quests, can't remember if any gave some easy gears. get to around 20-22 (if i remember correctly) and walk --> to you reach emberwalley, the bats here are great for grinding xp and farming loot for golds.
bats attack you if they see you attack one of them so pick them off one by one. my tactic was to walk down, hit one, walk back up to cave, kill it and then repeat.
at lvl 24 (i think) you can go one map --> and start killing icesilk spiders these are hard but give good xp and the drop gives good money. tactic is same as bat pull one kill it and repeat. just one thing, the spiders cover you in a web, change target to the web and destroy it as it does more damage to you then the spider it self.
note! do not walk to faar down as there are a second breed of spiders down there that is aggressive and harder then the ones at top (they are darker in color).
you can also find Vilefang down there, although he is a big spider boss he is non aggressive so just leave him alone as he wont attack you and you wont be able to kill him.

next is opening up Midnight mountain and Argan but that is a whole new chapter. i would suggest grinding the spiders untill at least 24 and start doing Battle for Ashaya (found in Ashaya just by the cafe) this is a dungeon like Hollow tree and gives the best gears for the lvl range you are in.

Sonary

• Lint
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 10:18:47 am »
I shall do some more additions :D
As a mage, there's a skill called 'Mana Shield'. You'll get less damage with this shield on, but making your mana drop instead. As a warrior, you can do that trick of stealing the lizard shields. Warriors have more health than any other class, so that's why they don't have such things as shields but they have defence skills.
Quests in Ashaya can be started on Level 14. Maybe I shall leave Mveh to say more, continuing what Azul stated. ^.^

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 12:49:07 pm »
Cough cough. Silently shrinks away from the presence of the 2 pros. And also swears at Kay for not letting me in. O3O

Yeah at first you really need to pick them one at a time and hope one doesn't spawn behind you. easy as a mage as you can pull them towards you by attacking them from a distance. but they give good xp while farming for the scales so by the end of the farm you might be high enough to take on two at a time with ease.

So what I did was to do as many quests as i could find around saliko then i went to farm the gloves of the lizards. ocasionally east cave and HT when i had a party. the quest with Alkia(tree spirit in saliko) or what she is called is good aswell as you can kill cladt with a healer on your back and i think he is easier on this mode then in the actual dungeon. cladt drops good warrior gears. with all the gears from the above you are ready to take on Frigus and maby casper.

Ashaya has a decent amount of quests, can't remember if any gave some easy gears. get to around 20-22 (if i remember correctly) and walk --> to you reach emberwalley, the bats here are great for grinding xp and farming loot for golds.
bats attack you if they see you attack one of them so pick them off one by one. my tactic was to walk down, hit one, walk back up to cave, kill it and then repeat.
at lvl 24 (i think) you can go one map --> and start killing icesilk spiders these are hard but give good xp and the drop gives good money. tactic is same as bat pull one kill it and repeat. just one thing, the spiders cover you in a web, change target to the web and destroy it as it does more damage to you then the spider it self.
note! do not walk to faar down as there are a second breed of spiders down there that is aggressive and harder then the ones at top (they are darker in color).
you can also find Vilefang down there, although he is a big spider boss he is non aggressive so just leave him alone as he wont attack you and you wont be able to kill him.

next is opening up Midnight mountain and Argan but that is a whole new chapter. i would suggest grinding the spiders untill at least 24 and start doing Battle for Ashaya (found in Ashaya just by the cafe) this is a dungeon like Hollow tree and gives the best gears for the lvl range you are in.

Thanks for the info m8! I feel like a noob XD. But farming in HT can be hard if you don't have the proper equipment. I usually farm there as  a group and complete all the bosses O3O

As a mage, there's a skill called 'Mana Shield'. You'll get less damage with this shield on, but making your mana drop instead. As a warrior, you can do that trick of stealing the lizard shields. Warriors have more health than any other class, so that's why they don't have such things as shields but they have defence skills.
Quests in Ashaya can be started on Level 14. Maybe I shall leave Mveh to say more, continuing what Azul stated. ^.^

Mana Shield.

I tried it once.

I died.

Why?

I lost all of my Mana. I used my mana potion. Cooldown. Death.

sigh.

I SHALL CONTINUE ON FRIDAY! SIGH. SCHOOL! WHY- DO YOU HATE MEEEEE!

...My parents don't even know that I'm posting this right now O3O

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 12:56:16 pm »
Cough cough. Silently shrinks away from the presence of the 2 pros. And also swears at Kay for not letting me in. O3O

Thanks for the info m8! I feel like a noob XD. But farming in HT can be hard if you don't have the proper equipment. I usually farm there as  a group and complete all the bosses O3O

Mana Shield.

I tried it once.

I died.

Why?

I lost all of my Mana. I used my mana potion. Cooldown. Death.

sigh.

I SHALL CONTINUE ON FRIDAY! SIGH. SCHOOL! WHY- DO YOU HATE MEEEEE!

...My parents don't even know that I'm posting this right now O3O

Sonary

• Lint
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 02:17:11 pm »
Did you just posted two same posts? XD
Oh, Mveh- you need to be smart to use the 'Mana Shield' ;)
For the lizards, fire is a great element to deal with them. You need max Fire Bolt, Embers and Ignite. (Get Internal Heat too, that boosts your damage on fire spells.) Using Ignite regains your mana, so you can use the mana shield without losing all your mana. Ignite requires Ember on the target, so-
Ember target > Mana Shield > Fire Bolts > Ignite

Azul

• Bluebell
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 09:52:40 am »
For the lizards, fire is a great element to deal with them. You need max Fire Bolt, Embers and Ignite. (Get Internal Heat too, that boosts your damage on fire spells.) Using Ignite regains your mana, so you can use the mana shield without losing all your mana. Ignite requires Ember on the target, so-
might also add that when you have the Internal Heal your firewall gets an knockback effect tho not all that usefull for a single target it can save you from a group. or give you a way to run away^^
also for mages when you are derping around in and around Saliko boost fire spells to the max, but when you reach Ashaya (ice realm) change to Wind elemental (thunder etc) as fire does next to no damage towards water type.
Embers + Ignite is a must for mage to maintain mp, as the mana shield drains it quite alot when you are under attack.
Note: don't use mana shield on bosses as it drains away your mp and it should be up to the healer to keep you alive anyway.

HT is a dungeon ment for 2-5 players so if you have trouble soloing it, i would not worry to much.
in a dungeon try to get a group with one dedicated tank (using the defence stance that can be bought in saliko) and one healer. rest is dps.
Note: you can go dps as all classes even priest. just keep to your assigned role at all times.
example if you go fighter dps (damage stance or what it was called) don't use aggro skills. or if you are a healer, do not use your mp on attacking and as stated before a priest can be a dps it's just all up to the assigned role and active skills (you can reset your skills whenever you want to by the fee of 1 gold in every town).

East cave is an exeption from dungeons as you can relatively easy solo it. But as you progress in the game that will be quite a difficult feat.

Now over to the next step since it has not been covered yet, Gears.
I'm only going to cover the fighter gears as this is a warrior walktrough.
Note: this will be a easy gear guide for beginners.
There are generally two types you want to look for and keep in your inv.

Tank gears: Find the gears with the highest stamina and keep it either in inv or storage for later use (when you have to tank a dungeon).

lvling/dps gears: go for max str and agility. This will be the gears you use most of the time for faster kills when solo/questing or when you go dps in dungeons.

3'th option is to make out a hybrid geared warrior but i will leave that to your imagination. As i did not use it, I had/have both tank and dps gears in inv and change accordingly.

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2016, 11:28:41 am »
might also add that when you have the Internal Heal your firewall gets an knockback effect tho not all that usefull for a single target it can save you from a group. or give you a way to run away^^
also for mages when you are derping around in and around Saliko boost fire spells to the max, but when you reach Ashaya (ice realm) change to Wind elemental (thunder etc) as fire does next to no damage towards water type.
Embers + Ignite is a must for mage to maintain mp, as the mana shield drains it quite alot when you are under attack.
Note: don't use mana shield on bosses as it drains away your mp and it should be up to the healer to keep you alive anyway.
HT is a dungeon ment for 2-5 players so if you have trouble soloing it, i would not worry to much.
in a dungeon try to get a group with one dedicated tank (using the defence stance that can be bought in saliko) and one healer. rest is dps.
Note: you can go dps as all classes even priest. just keep to your assigned role at all times.
example if you go fighter dps (damage stance or what it was called) don't use aggro skills. or if you are a healer, do not use your mp on attacking and as stated before a priest can be a dps it's just all up to the assigned role and active skills (you can reset your skills whenever you want to by the fee of 1 gold in every town).

East cave is an exeption from dungeons as you can relatively easy solo it. But as you progress in the game that will be quite a difficult feat.

Now over to the next step since it has not been covered yet, Gears.
I'm only going to cover the fighter gears as this is a warrior walktrough.
Note: this will be a easy gear guide for beginners.
There are generally two types you want to look for and keep in your inv.

Tank gears: Find the gears with the highest stamina and keep it either in inv or storage for later use (when you have to tank a dungeon).

lvling/dps gears: go for max str and agility. This will be the gears you use most of the time for faster kills when solo/questing or when you go dps in dungeons.

3'th option is to make out a hybrid geared warrior but i will leave that to your imagination. As i did not use it, I had/have both tank and dps gears in inv and change accordingly.

I..

Didn't know I double posted. (Insert rage face here for no reason O3O)

Most of the time, I just reset my skills regularly to make sure it fits my situation.

If Tanking, more on defensive. if Leveling, Most of the time, DPS skills and I have a stock of potions on my hotkeys. If Story Progressing (solo), I usually use hybrids.

I also forgot about the recommended equip for every level.

sigh.

I'll remember to add that in the future. Thanks so much Azul for the info! This is not only helping other dudes there, but also me!

...And the fact that I had so much just when I learned how to properly jump.

For those gals and guys there who can't jump with a keyboard.

When you walk near the edge, you notice that you stop abruptly, right? Use that moment to press the ^ key to jump. While also pressing > or < so your jump has a direction...or you can just use the clicking method. But it won't work on large gaps. O3O

..Which is also why I quit DPS as a mage XD. I distributed most of my stat points on health. So. yeah. Huehue.

By the way Sonary-chan. Can I make a comics based on your Story? (You know. The story you made..we can collaborate with it O3O)

Of course you can say noooo...

But Murp..

The pride when you finished your first boss. Or the pride when you crafted your first spiked glove. Or also the pride of getting your first spirit bottles from caterpillars or Fliffies.

(Meme)

Spiked Caterpillar? AHHH. EASY! Fliffy? Still easy! Shooey Demons? RUN FOR THE HILLS TIMMY!