Forum - Mvehpower's Warrior Walkthrough!

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Mvehpower's Warrior Walkthrough!  (Read 11476 times)

Mveh

• Lint
  • Random FinalfantasyTactics Lover
« on: April 11, 2016, 11:15:26 am »
Introduction

Hello! My name is Mvehpower, and I'm showing you my guide for newer players, I will be constantly updating this whenever I possibly can or if I get some information to help you! I first made a Priest Character, I got too bored. I made a mage, its level 13 and I soon got bored when I die too fast. And now, a Warrior! I'll be making these stuff chapter per chapter as I progress through the storyline! Welp! Lets start!

The Miner's Cave

You wake up, and you see someone call you on the log, Keep going east until there is a fork. Go to the upper fork to get a small treasure chest which contains 3 gold, Go to the middle fork and follow the tutorial.

Continue until Christina loses her Access card, The tiny Jar creature will be helpin' you. You take control of the creature, and head to the crack below. You can try as many times as you like if you ever die! But anyways..Head downwards and you'll see the card soon. Also, Once you see the card, climb up and you'll see a mantis-like creature. Keep hiding till you reach the treasure or face it head-on. Your choice!

Anyways..Continue until monsters pour out of the cave when you make it explode. Keep running until you reach the opening, where Christina will tell you to leave her behind and that you need to get help. Head outside and you will see a trapped forest creature. Click the trap, then press 1 (It is auto attack but can also work as a kind-of "Select" botton), After freeing the creature, keep following it until you get teleported.

I'll be continuing this soon o3o

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 04:15:31 pm »
Oooh this sounds interesting!!

Just one thing I noticed though
Go to the upper fork to get a small treasure chest which contains 3 gold

That would be three silver ;) You can also find two more chests: one in the underground when you're control the tiny spirit and one two the left in the map before you free plant creature.

Also...Maybe try to make it more warrior like? Idk...But I feel like the instructions you are giving are less specific and could be followed by any class...Of course there's not much to be specific on in the first part XD

Anyway, nice work! Looking forward to seeing more of Mveh's Warrior Walkthrough :3

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 08:24:47 am »
Oh! Thank you, Foxleap!

I'll be sure to add that!

(Potato dance)

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 08:55:05 am »
Before reading this Chapter..

That would be three silver ;) You can also find two more chests: one in the underground when you're control the tiny spirit and one two the left in the map before you free plant creature.

Ty for that! Sorry for the mistake with the gold XD. And the chest contains 3 silver coins.

In another Place

So you enter the portal and..Voila! You probably fainted during the travel of dimensions in my opinion. But eh, Sylvana..Add "s", Its Sylvanas, Leader of the Forsaken tribe of WoW! I feel like its a meant allusion. But eh,  Anyways..Equip the flimsy Leather Cap, it provides one point of Stamina, You'll need every bit of stat points. Anyways..Talk to Sylvana and complete the quest she gives you by talking to Jack the Farmer (Just move to the portal). This ends the chapter because I am ruthlessly craving for Hashbrowns (Mashed potatoes with some a VERY crispy outer part)

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 10:02:06 am »
(I might create a Mage and Priest Guide in a Separate Thread..Idk..)

Time for some COMBAT!

Alright, talk to farmer Jack and complete the quest, Get a quest from him and you'll probably level up at this point.

Remember..

Being a Tank is a responsibility in a group.

If you fail to keep the enemy from attacking the priest healing you or the mage who attacks the enemy..Priest or Mage might die and when that happens. You are very SCREWED, and you will lose. So read these Combat Tips!

(For Point Distribution)

Add 1 point in Strength and 1 point in Stamina, Add a point in Agility if you want or Dexterity. If you want to be a Tank in a group, Focus more on Stamina. If you are a solo-player, Focus a bit more on Strength to increase damage..or..Just don't add a point on Agility and Dexterity every 1 level or 2, and add it on Strength.

(Skills!)

Well, You can put a point on Bite or Toughness. Your choice! Anyways, Focus on Bite, and Slash. Add a point in Charge when you gain a few levels on quests.

Around level 5-9, You'll probably have around 100-200 HP. Also, REDISTRIBUTE SKILLS OR STATS! You might need to do this if you join a group on a dungeon or you just failed at distributing your points (Lawl).

(Combat Pointers)

If you are just farming, Keep auto-attacking, THEN spam Bite so you can quickly kill them.

If you are tanking in a group, Keep using taunt whenever possible, Spam Bite, Slash, and Charge whenever possible.

Conserve your Rage during combat. But if the fight is going to end soon or with just one blow from you..well, just go on and indulge yourself.

Once you are out of combat, Rage slowly depletes. So get into combat as soon as possible whenever you can!

And...Keep a CLOSE eye on your Rage! (*It shows as "MP"*).

Anyways, Here are the quests you can complete (And you will CERTAINLY reach level 5 when you leave for Saliko Village!)

Gathering Quest
Power of Herbs:

Get some Red Herbs. Just attack those red flower thingies and collect them.

Power of Herbs 2:

Just collect 3 Red herbs and complete it once you reach Saliko Village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hunting Quest

Jack will ask you you to kill some Caterpillars. Kill them and return to him, They're easy to beat, Auto attack. Bite. Profit.

After that, Jack will also tell you kill Speckled Caterpillars and return Discoloured Skins from them. Same with killing Caterpillars.
Side Quests

Once you kill Green Caterpillars, You can find an envelop, A yellow "!" will appear under your screen and click it, It will show a quest. Talk to Jimmy near the bridge, Talk to Jolie (Go underneath the bridge and follow the past westward.
 You'll find Jolie there, Anyways..Go back to Jack and go back to the area you found Jolie and destroy those Ant hills, Talk to Jolie, You will earn a few silver, (You don't need to talk to Jack). Anyways..Jolie's next Quest will be a dungeon quest, oh! And talk to Kamillia! (The person herbalist)
Dungeon Quests

Get a friend and enter the Gnat Cave (Go west from where you found Jolie), I honestly don't have a guide for it because I haven't entered it yet. But keep Aggro (AKA. Be a tanky warrior who enters combat and KEEPS the enemy from attacking your weaker allies, potentially keeping the group alive.) So...Goodluck!

Do the quests before doing the "Onwards to Saliko" quest from Jack.

PinkKitten

• Lint
  • I'm all Pink XD
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 10:30:38 am »
Umm Mveh? didn't you know you can get Christina's hat? All you have to do is talk to Christina before you do the strawberry waffle quest , tell her you want her hat and she'l trade her hat for YOUR hat. ( It has 1 dexterity )

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 03:49:34 pm »
Mhm :D This is really good so far :D If you don't mind me being pick though may I add a few things?

Add 1 point in Strength and 1 point in Stamina, Add a point in Agility if you want or Dexterity. If you want to be a Tank in a group, Focus more on Stamina. If you are a solo-player, Focus a bit more on Strength to increase damage..or..Just don't add a point on Agility and Dexterity every 1 level or 2, and add it on Strength.

(Skills!)

Well, You can put a point on Bite or Toughness. Your choice! Anyways, Focus on Bite, and Slash. Add a point in Charge when you gain a few levels on quests.

These are pretty good! However, for warriors, I'm pretty sure that for a tank, agility and stamina are the most important (Stamina helps with HP and agility helps dodging attacks.) For a DPS, Strength and Dexterity are the most important. (Higher hit rate and stronger hits.)

As for skills, for a tank you should have shattering strike, toughness, and other growl are the most important to have. DPS, I'd say slash, bite, and thrash are the best to have. Charge and smite are good to have for bother DPS and Tank.

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 01:36:41 pm »
Aye. Thanks for the info Foxleap (Myaaa!)

Sorry, I might not be able to continue this, My family moved and..um..The internet signal here has a schedule lol.

I'll try my best though. I was screaming when I got a signal lol O3O

Foxleap

• Bizz
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 03:57:15 pm »
Oh gosh DX I'm sorry :( Hope the internet will improve...Maybe you can find a specific place with better wi-fi?

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:01 am »
Oh, Pinkkitten, Thank you for that piece of info. I didn't know until you said it XD.

And I can get a good signal but I have to wait until midnight. (Grabz soda)
Its like a twilight zone for some reason. Even cellphones have a hard time getting a signal in dat area.

Anywayz...CONTINUEEEEE!

TO SALIKO WE GO!

Uh. I seriously expect you are level 4-6 right now, If not, GET BACK THERE AND FARM FROM SPIKED CATERPILLARS.

Anyways. Talk to Eric, Repair your equipment. You'll need to repair it from time to time. (Mrrrrowwww!)

But..If it just costs 2 silver, don't bother repairing at all. Its probably still durable.

Anyways, Don't get the quest from Eric, However, If you are confident..The moment you click 'Accept Quest', Keep running to the garden and start killing those fruit bugs! They might overpower you though..so you might need some potions.

Anyways, Go east until you see Alexandra Gibson, Talk to her, Complete the quest. Anyways...

Available Quests

(Next Post.)

Kudos!

PinkKitten

• Lint
  • I'm all Pink XD
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 09:03:39 am »
Mveh I also forgot to tell I was getting silver in the cave spirit quest on my priest player then got the card then I crashed. I logged on then went back to the quest and I noticed the little chests appeared again AFTER I opened them! And they even still have the same silver in them! its like an easy way  I doubled the silver.

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 10:53:07 am »
(I'm sorry, I can't get a very secure intrernet connection in my place.) Ugfh. typos.

Anyways..I buy a 1-day intrernet every once in a while to check Paw'd.

Oooooh. You can easily farm silver then XD, Turn of the router or anything of your internet. Or just slam the close button. Restart game. Boom. I guess we can get rich through this method early in the game. lol. (MORE MONEY DAN SATAN WOOT)

I can't play Paw'd po,o

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 08:57:50 am »
Hello People! I'm back! Please contribute your knowledge to this Warrior Guide for Newbies and beginners! Anyways.. Lets tackle the Gnat's Den Dungeon!

GNAT'S DEN GUIDE

(Take note that you need a friend to execute this quest. And also, you need to perform the quests given to you by Jolie.)

Anyways..

PREPARATIONS

Your friend will be most likely a healer, so get Taunt. Bite, and slash. Use any skill points on any abilities once you've spent every point you can on Bite and Slash.

I suggest being LEVEL 6-10, Why? because they will overwhelm you with attacks. Anyways. Make sure that you have a POTION or an APPLE incase your healer runs out of mana. Or, if she/he is in a pinch. Thats all ~

ENTERING THE DUNGEON

Head west until you reach the entrance. Enter and keep pulling mobs of Gnats, taunt if you notice that the healer is being attacked by gnats. Spam Bite/Slash, it works wonders! (HEALER TIP! Just use revitalize on your Tank whenever the cooldown runs out, Then, use heal when the Tank's HP is yellow) Move your way to the bottom (TANK TIP! Never let yourself run ahead of the healer, She/he might not be able to catch up with you, ESPECIALLY if the Healer is laggy.) Go down the portal and keep doing the strategy above.

GNAT QUEEN

Same strategy, Spam bite, slash, and any other attacks. If she summons the gnats, use taunt. After a few minutes, she'll be down.

REWARDS

To be honest, The only thing I got was a Gnat necklace, it had good stats (But I suggest that you give it to a Mana orientated Player if you don't care about the godly magic stats it gives...)

Congratulations, if you killed the boss! Cherios~
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:10:10 am by Mveh »

Sonary

• Lint
  • Justice is to hearts what strength is to body.
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 03:06:43 pm »
You can actually solo the burrow! And yes. you'll be fine level 6-10.
The loot you can get;
1. Cloth Cap
2. Enchanted Wing (you stated there as Gnat Necklace)
3. Stiched Leather Cap

Mveh

• Lint
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 04:40:24 am »
Thank you for the correction, Sonary!

(I actually did 2 dungeon runs on the Gnats Den,)

First, I got a stitched Leather Cap, and finally, the Enchanted Wing.

It gives good stats, so its worth the effort!

~Nyaaa
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:42:31 am by Mveh »