Endurance is the primary resource for Hunters. All of their abilities, varying from melee, ranged, pet utility and traps use endurance.
Endurance begins at the maximum amount. By using auto-attack and dealing damage, endurance can increase to a maximum of 100. Because it depletes very quickly from using skills, a natural recovery rate of 1 endurance every 0.5 seconds exists.
- Even in combat, your endurance will go up.
- You can use the Camouflage ability to recover 1 more endurance every 0.5 second, increasing the rate of regeneration to 2 endurance per 0.5 seconds.
- The Focused Shot ability has an effect that speeds up the rate of regeneration for 5 seconds, and can be stacked to a maximum of 2 times.
- The Sharpen Senses ability can automatically recover up to 35 endurance, and increase the maximum limit by up to 15 for 15 seconds.
- Receiving the green gem from Noxxara increases the maximum endurance you can store from 100 to 105.
- This limit can further be increased to 110 by obtaining the Guardian Stone of Water in the Snow Plains.
- By obtaining the Guardian Stone of Light found in the Argan Jungle, your endurance is further increased to 115.
- Obtaining the Guardian Stone of Life found in Blackwood increases your endurance from 115 to 120.