Spell ranges and effect sizes in Paw'D are measured in meters.
- Typical spell ranges are four meters (13 feet).
- Melee range for most monsters is 1.1 meters (3 feet and 7 inches), even though large monsters may have a greater melee range.
- Physical attacks over a distance greater than 1.2 meters count as ranged attacks. Attacks closer than 1.2 meters count as melee attacks.
- Player characters jump almost 1.5 meters (5 feet) high, and survive 10 meter falls (almost 33 feet).
- One meter corresponds to about 50 pixels (so one foot is about 15 pixels).